OMG the SEC is going crazy busting people

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ChkitOut, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Is there any way to track the trades of Congressional members, so as to replicate their results?

Beating the market by 6-10% sounds like a good edge to me.

#21     Sep 22, 2011
  2. This would be a correct equivication. A person takes a loaf of bread from a store and serves time. Another person takes millions and hires lawyers to defend their person from the system. Damage doen by the person taking millions is far greater. It just a scale issue. After a couple years in and out of the market. Seeing first hand the nonsense, manipulation and coercion. These are just new weapons for gainiing dominance. Neo Feudalism is in full effect. The Justice department will only take on what it can conquer. I don't see them going after the elephant in the room which is the macro banking system. I am glad to see some effort is being made but it does correct the root source cause. Non acknowledgement of the laws of nature.

Utopia the greatest fallacy,

Akuma

#22     Sep 22, 2011
  3. I agree the Justice department has been reticent in the past, however, the overhead resistance to shutting down the Federal Reserve and exposing it as a check-kiting operation has been eliminated. Time will tell when people overcome their fear to the ghost of the octopus that remains.

#23     Sep 22, 2011
  4. All transactions are promises to deliver value. Only living beings can make promises.

#24     Sep 22, 2011
  5. +1

#25     Sep 22, 2011
  6. Best thing i've read on here in quite a while regarding this subject.
    +2

#26     Sep 23, 2011