OMG! NBC nightly news trying to squash Obama birth certificate debate.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Were you dropped on your head as a child? In terms of legality this issue is settled. Both in terms of hawaii secretary of state saying he/she (i forgot whether man or woman) saw the certificate and supreme court refusing to hear the case. It is over, people who can't get over it should just shove it.

#11     Jul 22, 2009
  2. I've had to produce my birth certificate at various times. Never had a problem doing so. For some reason Obama's is hidden behind more lawyers and layers of obfuscation than a typical Clinton scandal.

He can't produce a birth certificate.

One writer went to Kenya to try to get some facts. He was arrested and booted out of the country.

His college applications, SAT, LSAT and university transcripts are more secret than CIA interrogation logs. Oh yeah, we are told he graduated magna from Harvard Law. Anyone ever seen a copy of his transcript?

If the media devoted one percent of the effort they devote to trying to dig up dirt on Sara Palin, someone might get to the bottom of this. Apparently they'd rather trash people with legitimate questions.

#12     Jul 22, 2009
  3. SARAH PALIN IS A LAUGHABLE JOKE. That is what some mental midgets don't get. It is not the media that is "after her" she just does not belong.

#13     Jul 22, 2009
  4. Wallet

Wallet

With out a doubt.

#14     Jul 22, 2009
  5. That's funny because more and more Americans, including dems, are realizing this about your hero, Obama.

#15     Jul 22, 2009
  6. You carry your BC around with you? I'd be stunned if someone asked me for mine.

#16     Jul 22, 2009
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Yet you have to admit that every conspiracy nut in the country thinks this very thing about their pet lunacy, ranging from Elvis lives to Bush assassinated JFK, to fake moon landings, to Bigfoot, to 9/11 was a government plot, to so was Pearl Harbor, etc., etc., etc. ad nauseam.

Even if The One were 100% bonafide legitimate, there would not be any collection of documents he could produce that would calm the conspiracy whackos. No amount of evidence has convinced them that 9/11 was just what it appears to be. That Man landed on the Moon. That Elvis is dead. That there is no Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster. That ESP does not exist. That fluoride in the water is not a communist plot. That Bill Gates will not send you money for forwarding an email. That the government is not reverse engineering alien tech in area 51.

It is interesting that we have not seen a real BC. But this issue has a swarm of nutcases around it and it appears to normal people exactly the same as a bunch of cultists who kill themselves to be reincarnated in the tail of a comet. The lunatic conspiracy whackos do not help this issue, they only hurt it.

#17     Jul 22, 2009
  8. The nuts are the ones who refuse to look at the information.

#18     Jul 23, 2009
  9. just post the fucking information and be done with it. PDF takes .02 seconds these days! MOVE THE FUCK ON

#19     Jul 23, 2009
  10. NKNY

NKNY

Oh yeah... because we trust the main stream media.... They are so credible.

They are asking for the long form BC, that is the issue !!!

These so called "idiots" Your fellow Americans.... who you should be proud of... Why, because they are questioning the "official" and might I add BS story that cnn, fox, and the rest of the thought control complex has forced down your/our throats... .

FACT: obama has refused to produce the LONG FORM. Not only that, he is fighting it legally and has spent a considerable amount of money in the process. Some estimates are over 1.5 million....

For those who don't know what the long form birth certificate is, here a definition from wikipedia.. Let me add, anyone with a little common sense can figure out that if a man is spending money to fight requests for the LONG FORM... well, I dont care what cnn says, something smells, and Ive been around the block a few times and have smelled this smell before...

"Long forms, also known as certified photocopies, book copies, and photostat copies, are exact photocopies of the original birth record that was prepared by the hospital or attending physician at the time of the child's birth [6]. The long form usually includes parents' information (address of residence, race, birth place, date of birth, etc.), additional information on the child's birthplace, and information on the doctors that assisted in the birth of the child. The long form also usually includes the signature of the doctor involved and at least one of the parents"

Now go back to your CNN... let them do your "critical thinking" for you.....

Nick

#20     Jul 23, 2009