OMG Liberal College Shuts Down After Reports of White Robe Wearer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 4, 2013.

1. When surveyed they do, when the vote they don't.

I think part of it is they are too damn ignorant to know what they believe.

Plus I think their idea of conservatism is RADICALLY different from our own. Seriously even the more educated ones have world views that can only be described as "magical thinking driven" and I'm not talking about effervescent optimism I'm talking about paranoia mixed with superstition on steroids.

#21     Mar 4, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Maybe in a religious sense but even there the young black are leaving the church. In a political sense they are liberal to the core.

#22     Mar 4, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL I wonder if they call them spooks?

#23     Mar 4, 2013
  4. jem

jem

Doctor Carson who spoke to Obama about reality at the prayer breakfast seem very logical and well thought out to me. I was impressed with him when he was on hannity.

There are some other conservatives who seem quite logical to me.

The problem for black people is that they are mostly democrats. To be a successful liberal you have to liar or stupid... Smart liberals tend to have krugman type integrity.

Juan williams who struggles not to lie... when he gets cornered by logic he does seem to throw out some magical thinking.

#24     Mar 4, 2013
  5. My main question is where can a white male go to be happy? It's become obvious to me that the Democrats are going to be using the Blacks as blunt instruments to beat me about the head and neck for the rest of my life so I'm thinking why be bothered with that? The US of A is a very stupid place, it's just stupid beyond belief with the pollution and the insanity of the political scene and the nutrient-sparse food and the shit education system..

#25     Mar 5, 2013
  6. I'm not talking about the 1/2% who don't have their heads up their asses.

#26     Mar 5, 2013
  7. Well, actually this is a fait accompli. For the most part, idiots like you have no public forum. You are mostly in the blogosphere, which is fine by me. You far away from any levers of power.

As AAA often points out. Education and government are controlled by liberals. Each new generation pushes wingers closer to the edge. Look at the average age of the FOX viewer. The handwriting is on the wall.:)

#27     Mar 5, 2013
  8. Describing the process of de-evolution and then celebrating it , ... well makes you look like the idiot that you are.

#28     Mar 5, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And each new generation brings the country closer to the brink. That must be a comfort in knowing that you're part of the group to bring about the destruction of all you profess to hold dear.

Where is it a nation of freeloaders is going to get their check from, again?

#29     Mar 5, 2013
  10. So they have to shutdown the entire operation because of a "sighting of someone in Ku Klux Klan-style garb"? A sighting? LMAO! God Damn, these kids need to grow a pair, or at least lighten up. Maybe a class in Blazing saddles scenes would help.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4w36z7XnwOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't be no more than 114.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vg2O5SlZ25g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#30     Mar 5, 2013