Omg It Didn't Pass!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by killATwill, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Power TOOL!

#11     Sep 29, 2008
  2. ha, i was going to say the same thing. can't even take a family of four to a big league baseball with that kind of money.

#12     Sep 29, 2008
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

wow, i think you should run for office.

what an idiot. can't do simple math and u want 300k from the govt.

most idiots wouldn't pay off their loans even if they did, they would finance even more unaffordable luxurious lifestyles.

and they wouldnt do that, inflation would jump up.

but seriously, learn some math first. you need that to be an avg. trader.

#13     Sep 29, 2008
  4. I dont think divide means what you think it does.

#14     Sep 29, 2008
  5. hughb

hughb

I'm surprised, I thought the votes were there to pass it. The article I just read said that when the Dems saw there was not going to be enough Repub votes, some of them switched as well in order to save their seats. That tells me that they are indeed listnening to their constituents on this one.

Does anybody here have the rules on how they start the vote again?

#15     Sep 29, 2008
  6. hughb

hughb

Boy, this is getting interesting. What terms are they going to modify to get this thing to pass? Are they going to have to go to the private sector for a bailout? How many more institutions can JP Morgan, B of A or Berkshire buy?

I really can't think of any way they can get this bill to appeal to Main Street, they are going to have to find a way to ram it down our throats.

#16     Sep 29, 2008
  7. LMAO

gregg degraff

His first post and he fucks up wih his math

#17     Sep 29, 2008
  8. hughb

hughb

He didn't fuck up his math, he just cut n pasted something that has been going around the internet for a few days now. He just didn't read it before he pasted it.

#18     Sep 29, 2008
  9. i'm totally surprised too. if the mkt shits the bed in the final hour, i bet they get the votes by tomorrow.

#19     Sep 29, 2008
  10. That IS EVEN funnier - so in other words he is a Follower and Not a Leader

#20     Sep 29, 2008