OMG, Have You Seen This!?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ess1096, Jan 18, 2007.

1. ess1096

ess1096

2. This is a lame duck cheap shot of a jibe at someone who adds a heck of a lot of value to various people...

Have you actually tried the Premium room?.. Personally it changed by whole apporach to trading.. it was the breakthrough Id been looking for...

Hes out there adding value..are you?

Paul

3. ess1096

ess1096

Hey Paul,

I posted that in JANUARY, when Oscar's youtube gig was just starting! Why the hell would you dig that old thread up and pick a fight about it. Perhaps Oscar has proven himself since then and perhaps he hasn't, I don't follow him so I don't know.
    I found out about Oscar by reading his story online somewhere. It talked about how he used to trade silver on the floor but couln't afford to keep his seat anymore. I followed a link to Oscar's page and impulsively posted the OP.
    No need to be a douche.

4. maxpi

maxpi

Oscar's freebie thing on youtube is actually informative. I watched one before and forgot about it. It's good to hear from a floor trader guy and get a real perspective on how people like that trade. I don't like the yelling but hey, the guy did yelling for a living...