OMG 5 Down Days - Just Hint of QE if things get bad right?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by e92335i08, Apr 12, 2012.

1. After trading for 15 years, I'm so sickened by what this market has become, actually it's always been rigged but its ridiculous now.

We have a few down days and QE talks start again almost immeadiately, as everyone is just hammering the BID with a JACKHAMMER. GC's, CL, RBOB, SPOO's ETC!!

Its just ridiculous, soon as we start to form this bearish flag and broke below it at 8:45am.

Oh yea soverigns are again saved as we just hit the CTRL + P cuz yields started to rise again.

It's unreal, as much as I love trading and have made great fortunate to do it for a living and be sucessful, I'm just annoyed with the way this market trades.

This market is a heroin addict and when they run out of H what happens, you get sick and start puking, nasuea, ETC.

Which is what will happen to this market.

My take is they will be forced to do QE to keep yields from rising and this will cause a run up in gasoline that will break old highs, and when gas gets close to 5 which I think it will. The nations perspective will panic and people will drastically stop spending, one because of erosion of wealth and the FEAR that will be instilled in them.

That my friends is when the market will be at new highs and all of us smart traders will be SHORT Futures and writing calls!!

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course, because QE is the only thing that keeps the markets up at this point. So turn it off, and market goes down. Turn it on, and presto!

Why is this a shock? The question is the sustainability of this. We all know it will end horribly (even Benny Bucks knows it). Until then, screw the poor, screw the savers. Bankers rule the day.

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

If have such a clear view of the way things will pan out, why are you so annoyed with the market? Wouldn't you be happiest?

When I feel I have a clear understanding and a clear view (which isn't most of the time) I am the happiest.

4. pupu

pupu

Who would have thought that printing money would be so awesome. It's like a magic bullet that makes all problem go away!
    How come nobody thought of this before?

Ben and Greenspan must freaking geniuses! Do I hear an economy noble price on the way?...

5. Bob111

Bob111

cause i can't put my money to work under such circumstances. it's artificial market...every possible security is up,stocks,bonds whatever..
    oh well..maybe it's just me..

6. It is nice to see direction and make money. But the problem I have is the systemic risk to the system.

History has shown us our current monetary system in the world DOES NOT WORK!! You must have deflation you cannot continue to pile on debt and grow its impossible!!

No prior empire has ever lasted because of the eventual fall of monetary systems.

Our monetary system is so large and so fragile when things started to fall apart in a rapid order there will BE NO AMOUNT OF QE that will be able to stop the rapid panic in finanical markets.

They will attempt to delay the collapse of debt and government bond markets, but overwhelming market forces will cause everyone to run for the exits and the house of cards will collapse.

This is why I HATE having a clear direction of the market because I know the end game is chaos and destruction.

Another 2008 is very likely to happen as we need to purge debt from the system to continue to operate to move forward with the current monetary system that is in place.

Our entire economy is in control of the people who control the money supply.

Which leads me to these two famous quotes...

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws" - Mayor Rothschild

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." - President Woodrow Wilson

- This is why I don't sleep at night, and putting any capital at risk is almost insane, because the system we operate under is a fallacy.

I hate to be a bear and could care a less what direction the market moves, its about being on the right side of the trade, but its hard when I think about this concept because I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Aren't all markets "artificial" in some way or the other?

How is this different from the dotcom market, the accounting scandal market, the real estate/liquidity market, the great recession market, the recovery market of 2009, etc....

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

You are implying that your money is worthless anyway like the value of notes from the Roman Empire. So why not buy land, some guns, some gold, and a lot of fertilizer?

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Did you really just ask that question?

10. Exactly

#10     Apr 12, 2012