OMFG!!! Welcome to hell in America!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Beautiful post!

Until people wake up to this fact, there will be no hope. As long as the powers that be have your attention and your ear, you're theirs to control. They consider the masses sheep for a good reason.

#31     Feb 8, 2008
  2. Mark my words... Obama has a secret weapon to win the nomination. It may be even bringing on Bloomberg as VP. An Obama-Bloomberg ticket (kinda like the Bush-Chaney ticket, where Chaney calls all the shots) would be a strong counter to McCain. It would surely get the the people in NY/NJ/CT/CA/MA/FL to possibly sway to the Dems.

Besides, Clinton could not win against McCain in a general election anyway.

News - Possible Bloomberg presidential bid -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/07/bloomberg-camp-still-prep_n_85522.html?view=print

#32     Feb 9, 2008
  3. bloomberg would not be running to win... they will bring him in if it serves their purposes. so who would he siphon votes from? which war monger? its not like he offers anything different, he is as globalist and anti-american as they come.

i don't know why this man would want all his past dirt to come out... but it will. i say he is an idiot to run, but i guess his ego is huge.

same same same same same

#33     Feb 9, 2008
    #34     Feb 10, 2008
  5. This is the country that elected bush not once, but twice. What did you expect?

#35     Feb 10, 2008
  6. It's obvious who you should vote for. McCain. Elect him and a Democrat congress, and you got a recipe for getting nothing done. And that's where we need to be.

OldTrader

#36     Feb 10, 2008
  7. just curious... do you now understand what i was talking about 2 1/2 years ago as far as the real estate bubble being a credit bubble?

#37     Feb 10, 2008
  8. dinoman

dinoman

I would jump into a pool of racing alcohol fuel climb out and set myself on fire before I ever voted for McCain. :)

#38     Feb 10, 2008
  9. #39     Feb 11, 2008
  10. mccain is a war monger criminal. a fake war hero that blocked the return of POWs. his dad was a benedict arnold filthbag.

GOOD CALL AGAIN OLDDUMBASSTRAITOR !!!

#40     Feb 11, 2008