OMFG European Banks in Germany and Holland refuse US dollar

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cold, Mar 20, 2008.

1. What kind of tourist walks around with 5K in dollars ? Drug dealers or hookers ?

Normal tourists use ATM cards to get all the Euros they want.

#11     Mar 20, 2008
  2. cold

cold

yeah I know what you are saying, I hope my family got it wrong

but still the fact that it is happening with USD in small currency outlets is scary, we are not talking here Mongolian currency

anyway, I didn't come here to fight with patriotic guys, I just posted what I heard

I'll go for late night pizza now, good luck to all

#12     Mar 20, 2008
  3. Well I don't sell drugs, and I'm pretty sure I am not a hooker, and I always bring at least 5k in dollars when I travel. I do it so I realize exactly what I am spending.

#13     Mar 20, 2008
  4. RIght...so you can buy drugs and hookers...

#14     Mar 20, 2008
  5. r we a bit tense?

this is the MOST hilarious thread I've read so far.

gA

#15     Mar 20, 2008
  6. NEWS Flash: Amsterdam.. Abn -AMRO reuses withdrawal from long time depositor. Dude says that’s what he’s heard as he’s reportedly going to get pizza.

Film at 11:00

#16     Mar 20, 2008
  7. Seriously though, there are reasons to carry cash. I started carrying cash when I was once traveling and found I was limited to taking out 200 dollars per day.

When I got home I immediately went to my bank and asked them to raise it to 5000. They told me they would do it if I sign a piece of paper saying they are not responsible for fraud on my account.

#17     Mar 20, 2008
  8. BUt you can't get quality drugs or hookers on 200 a day?

#18     Mar 20, 2008
  9. You can't be serious. That wouldn't be enough to roll a joint with the value of our dollar.:D

#19     Mar 20, 2008
  10. Exactly why you always need cash on deposit for the country in which you're traveling.

Bitches and street urchin's don't ALWAYS take American Express

#20     Mar 20, 2008