Olympic lifters/Crossfit workout and diet thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by drownpruf, Mar 20, 2014.

1. wjk

wjk

Rest pause post edit:

After looking around the BB.com forums and a few other sites I realized that there is quite a difference in the approach to this technique. Here is mine:

I only use it with my 5 rep max through my 1 or 2 rep max. I never take more than 20 seconds between sets of those reps, and sometimes as few as 3 - 5 seconds. If I'm doing a 5 set max in traditional fashion, I would normally take 30 seconds between the first two sets and then maybe 45 after that. Essentially I'm doing 2 to 5 times as many sets in 1 or 2 minutes as opposed to 1 set in 1 minute in my approach.

#51     Mar 27, 2014
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Thanks guys. Already ran clomid for three months. Basically, I have no libido. That's the issue. My test levels should be okay. It's related to propecia. I suspect my estrogen levels might be high, which is why I am experimenting with Exemestane. Too high or low E2 levels crush libido and wood, so I've read.

#52     Mar 27, 2014
  3. Did you run Clomid by itself or with nolvadex or something else? There are other things that could also be affecting it aside from estrogen like prolactin. Not saying it isn't estrogen, but it could possibly be another component in the big picture.

#53     Mar 27, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Outstanding! I've been looking at a monster rack as well. As for Ivanko, you can't go wrong. Gym quality. Actually, most gyms don't even go the extra mile, and buy these. And eleiko weights? Can't be beat! Slide off the bar smooth, and the weight is usually dead in. Can't believe I missed this thread. Lol!

#54     Mar 27, 2014
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

I see the new guys dosing too high on hcg, and desensitizing pretty fast. Btw, have you ever tried hmg? I'm REALLY liking it at 75iu/day. Hcg, I'll inject no more than 500iu/week. And yes, Aromasin, and Arimidex are notorious for crushing estrogen, which you know isn't a good thing. I'll only use it when necessary. Clomid... Damn, I hate the way it makes me feel, but it sure does work well.

#55     Mar 27, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

The CoQ10 is making a big difference for me at 500mg/day. Trying to work up to a gram/day w/o gastro issues. You care to expand on the dosing of the others you've mentioned?

#56     Mar 27, 2014

7. haha yes, the clomes makes you weepy. I've not done HMG as I respond well to Clomid and don't get any sides on it. You don't want to wreck the Leydig cells with the hCG.

#57     Mar 27, 2014
  8. CoQ10 (1200mg)
    Idebenone (300mg)
    Acetyl L Carnitine (1000mg)
    ALA (600mg)
    EPA (3000mg)
    Resveratrol (1000mg)
    Pterostilbene (100mg)
    MK-7 (180mcg)
    Aspirin
    Astragalus (TA-50) (varies)
    Keto-DHEA (200mg)
    DHEA (100mg)
    SAM-e (400mcg)
    multivitamin
    D3
    rhGH (3IU)
    IGF-1 (transient)

#58     Mar 27, 2014
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Never mind my above lack or reading comprehension. This is what I was looking for. Btw, if you're finding real IGF (besides gropep), you're doing well! I'm finding that 99% of the peptide outfits out there are selling garbage. And the Chinese gh? I'll never EVER touch it again! I'll pay more for pharmacy grade vs that garbage. I was close to buying a dozen riptropin kits, and came to my senses, thank God.

Btw, I'm sure you've found legit IGF. What are you supplementing with it? When I ran gropep a decade ago, I went hypoglycemic several times. Not fun!

#59     Mar 27, 2014
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question! I'm hearing of guys injecting 1,500iu's 3/week. 500/week is max for me. And yes, clomid, and sad music. Slap a pair of tits on me, and I'm a bitch. Lol!

#60     Mar 27, 2014