Olympic lifters/Crossfit workout and diet thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by drownpruf, Mar 20, 2014.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sorry, labeled dose is 4 caps. http://www.vitaminworld.com/nos/nos-blast-factor-caps-0070035721.html?scid=25842
    Picked up some of these in a panic, lol. I do wish there was a little less niacin, but ok.. For those running into "floppy" issues at times, I do recommend this stuff, but in higher doses than labeled. OP, what else would you recommend in this area? After my recent run in with my favorite nandrolone blends, I'm not at all embarrassed to mention what's going on, so I can fix it. And fast! Lol! And this coupled by the fact that my gf must be from another World, is nothing I'll mess around with. Love bodybuilding, but won't sacrifice that area for it. Oh no! I'd take up golf first.:D

#551     Oct 30, 2014
  2. convexx

convexx

haha. I think deca is pure evil. It's funny how people react so diff (physiologically) to substances.

#552     Oct 30, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Until meeting this gal, I wasn't too worried about the deca "floppies," but just can't have it. Got a bag of pre-loaded 3ml pins, and numerous 10ml vials. Looks like I'll be donating that to the gym version of "mikey," as he can take anything. And yeah, he pisses me off! Lol! Can take whatever, and nothing but a mild change in lipids. kills me! He's one like you mentioned. I think he's allergic to a ton of stuff, but can literally inject 2g test/week, and zero AI's used. We almost didn't believe him til' he showed his stash. Only thing there was clomid. Just kills me!:( lol

#553     Oct 30, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

^ And is a monsterous bastage to boot! He's got no competition from me. I should have learned golf. lol

#554     Oct 30, 2014
  5. convexx

convexx

What kind of thruster workout do you guys do? High reps? Splits?

#555     Nov 2, 2014
  6. Banjo

Banjo

#556     Nov 14, 2014
  7. Banjo

Banjo

#557     Dec 4, 2014
  8. FW14B

FW14B

I joined this forum just because of this thread, if the mods don't mind me bumping it. I was researching the CoQ10 + CO emulsion trick, and this thread lit up on Google. I'm impressed that there's even pictures of what a jar of the stuff is supposed to look like. Myself, I put a 25g Purebulk bag into a 14oz jar which gives 84 tsps of 300mg. By taking 1 at am, and 1 at pm, I'm getting 600mg/day, which is still less that what some of you are doing here. It's only been a few weeks, so I don't know if I'm supposed to be feeling anything different. I just do a simple PPL split, fasted every morning. Two questions;

1. Might there be any advantage to using Red Palm Oil instead of Coconut? Apparently Red Palm already has some CoQ10 in it, so it's not an unnatural environment for it. But is the digestive process for a LCFA like palmitic not as good as the MCFA lauric with regard to absorption of the CoQ10?

2. What about adding in other oil-soluble vitamins like Vitamin D? (considering that Red Palm is already a rich source of vitamin E's and beta carotenes )

#558     May 28, 2015