Oliver Velez is Scam? (trading the open market with 2m candles)

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by enriquep, Sep 5, 2018.

Do you think Oliver Velez is a Scam?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. enriquep

enriquep

Does anybody know about Oliver Velez?
    I'm trying to find informacion about Oliver Velez but is a bit hard.
    I can see he was around since 2002 in this forum.
    Right now is offering a trading course (I think just a few hours) for more than $1000.
    His strategy is based on some simple concepts and trading the open marlet (the first hour) using 2 minutes candles.
    He says if you are success with the demo account, then he will fund a real account with $50K to trade, with his money (and he will get 50% of earnings).
    That's a very good offer, but only if is not scam.

2. speedo

speedo

Just google Oliver Velez scam and you will find plenty.

777, tommcginnis and murray t turtle like this.
  3. Suggest being cautious about anybody offering to "teach you for $1000"... unless it was me. (Then again, I wouldn't make such an offer.)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    murray t turtle and mr_byte31 like this.
  4. rb7

rb7

I would have been faster just to Google his name instead of writing this post on ET.

Anyone teaching you to make money with trading is a scam, unless it's free...
    People making money with trading don't bother teaching others to do the same.

Alpha Trader, zdreg, Peter10 and 2 others like this.
  5. if you can make money from trading(high risk) and money from teaching (0 risk )
    I think you will prefer to do both ;)
    No shame about that
    the problem that many are scam and sell education that doesn't work !

6. %%
    I like his charts in his daytrading book ; but i made more money+ less comissions swing//position trading....... Therefore i seldom daytrade.

7. padutrader

padutrader

i came across Oliver in 2004-2007....he was funding traders or claimed to.
    do not know scam or not....everything except my feet are scam,i believe, but here is the link,best of luck to you and anyone who clicks this link, i get 5000 usd in my account so go ahead and click on it: https://ifundtraders.com

8. %% Maybe true 95%; but IBD may [have] given you free 10 daily newspapers, but they charge for subscriptions. They are weekly now anyway.......................................:cool::cool:...............

zdreg and QuantpTrader like this.
  9. Did someone say Ollie?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Ever Irreverent VIPER

comagnum and 777 like this.
  10. speedo

speedo

:D

#10     Sep 5, 2018