oldtime gets worried

Discussion in 'Forex' started by oldtime, Oct 20, 2012.

1. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8kzMbTnbkY

This is not a recommendation of any kind. I have no affiliation in any way with this person or company, nor have I ever contacted nor have I ever been contacted by this person or company.

There are portions in the vid that I think may be helpful to you.

Good trading to you.

#11     Oct 20, 2012
  2. nice guitar, although I like it just a little bit more dirty than that

otherwise, I have better things to do (like posting on ET) than to spend 15 minutes listening to some guy predict what he thinks the market is going to do.

If you really want to get cracked up, go to a lecture where a man tells you how to keep a woman happy.

#12     Oct 20, 2012
  3. Oh shit! Dont say that, I have been trading about 13 years and have never came close to blowing up my acct but now your getting me worried. It's not that easy but i's not that hard either. I have a unique way of trading that I taught myself and it seems to work. But I only daytrade.... I NEVER hold over night.

#13     Oct 20, 2012
  4. yeah man, it was going just great, I raised three kids on nothing but trading, until I got this bright idea to close out all my winners to fund the one loser I believed in, and the next thing you know, I had a real job

#14     Oct 20, 2012
  5. Get Smaller.... We all have Demons, yours seems evident. Wait for your paper account to act normal again then repeat 2012.

#15     Oct 20, 2012
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Ah yes. YOU have the monopoly on information.
    Father Knows Best.

You should worry. I'm on the other side.
    May the force be with you.

Adios

#16     Oct 20, 2012

7. LOL, shit happens. Well at least your still doing good. I think the key to my trading is I dont live off the money. I have a business that makes me good money so I dont get so stressed trading, Sure I want to make more money but I have learned through the years not to shoot for the moon, take what the market gives you,

This may sound strange but I have never been one that really cared about getting rich, money is not that important to me. As long as I can pay the bills and keep a home over our head then I am fine. But the funny thing is if you get into something you really enjoy doing you will make good money whether you want to or not.

I am doing better right now than I ever have in my life financially and I am doing less work than I have ever done in my life. I am loving what I am doing and having fun and no stress in my life at all.

I consider myself a really lucky person.

#17     Oct 20, 2012
  8. that's exactly what I did, I'm trading about the quarter of the size that got me here

Demons you say?

Evident?

All I know is I'm not worthy to receive all these riches since I have lived such a bad life.

So I am laying low until God exacts his wrath.

Then I will get back up to size.

#18     Oct 20, 2012
  9. "All I know is I'm not worthy to receive all these riches since I have lived such a bad life"

LOL. me too. I also feel that way, I was in 3 different county jails in 1 week. I finally got my life straightened out and am living right now. I think thats why I am dong ok now.

#19     Oct 20, 2012
  10. yeah well, it don't work that way for the rest of us. It doesn't mean anything unless you can make it all off trading (or betting on baseball or hockey).

No matter how much you don't like money, I don't like it more.

But I must admit, when I was your age, I really enjoyed being financially sound.

But my guess is, you aint doing what you are loving unless you are taking a huge risk. I don't see how you could really love it if it doesn't involve risk.

#20     Oct 20, 2012