Oldest Profession reminds 1 of EQUALIZER

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Cy_M, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Cy_M

Cy_M

Wow, FERTILIZER, 2:20 AM and you're still up ? I'm overseas, what's your excuse? counting your losses....hehehe

BTW, just took profits on my ER2 shorts since Fri.(yeah, that was me taking your money) :) , would you like to see proof to get encouraged that there are successful traders too?
    Sorry to interrupt, please continue barking....
    Cy

#31     Jan 22, 2008
  2. Wait a minute... I don't have a dog in this fight, but is this made up or real? Did someone here actually say that there is less of a chance that red shows up the 4th time after showing up 3 times?

EQ, do you have any proof that the person who said this is Cy_M?

#32     Jan 22, 2008
  3. Cyrus_Moron or should I say mktrend,

the only shorts you were holding are your brown ones since you shit yourself.

You don't think I'll give away my location now do you? I don't even want to be within a 10,000 mile radius of you unless you are medicated and in a mental institution.

I could sit here and gloat about my FESX and FDAX trades, but unlike an insecure in-duh-vidual like yourself I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Rather, I come here between trades as I babysit my bots to oust charlaltans peddling their shite to noobs, for a larf, and to poke a stick at deranged monkeys like yourself.

#33     Jan 22, 2008
  4. Yes TraderNik, Cy_M dropped that clanger amonst many more, yet claiming a scientific approach. You see, he has been caught out for the salivating dog that he is and now, well, he doesn't like it.

In this thread he tries to remind TheRumpledOne that he is Mk... (meaning Mktrend his alias on TS's forum before he was banned for misbehaviour). Funny thing is that he and TheRumpledOne had a go at each other for quite a while, so what does he think that they are friends now? This thread here:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75474&perpage=6&highlight=tro&pagenumber=14

Someone else on the broker review section for TS identified this joker as Mktrend.

I have received PMs identifying him as Mktrend from TS.

One of his rants on the broker section goes on about supposed array deficiencies in TS, on the TS forums he started a thread about this.

In his infamous 5% TS thread he dropped some of these clangers:
    https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=37702&Page=5&txtExactMatch=

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by mktrend (aka Cy_M)
    ------------------------------------
    I play Roulette the following manor:
    wait for the even odds or the 2 to 1 ones repeat 3 times then I bet on them. Arn't I then playing roulette statitically and scientifically.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to which mathemagician correctly replied

"Oh, my. Where to begin... "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You just need to maintain the data as we do in trading and obviously when red has turned up 3 times consecutively it statistically has less chance of showing up the fourth time and still a lessor chance of 5th consecutive times.

I still continue to beleive that a 3 times repeat of say the Head is deviating from the 50% random mean and, due the fact that it must return to the 50% mean is the reason that occurence of a tail following 3 heads has more probability than the a Head.

ROFLMAO :D :D :D

Enjoy, this is fantastic comedy.

#34     Jan 22, 2008
  5. Oh My God...

Sorry Cy_M, but if you actually ever posted that, it's a bad situation to be in.

Again, I am not taking sides at all, that statement just jumped out at me since if anyone actually made it, it would reveal a complete lack of understanding of probability theory.

I am sure that if CY_M is really this guy who posted at TS, it will be shown conclusively at some point.

#35     Jan 22, 2008
  6. #36     Jan 22, 2008
  7. How do you think they convinced them to make the trade, lol. You think the very first trade in history was fair? lol, I dunno....

8s

#37     Jan 23, 2008
  8. TSSOX

TSSOX

Human "FERTILIZER",
    Wasn't the below comment posted by you on 08/27/06?
    Cy was right, you shouldn't look for your Dad on these forums, he did say he has not visited any trailer parks, hence no chance of having traded with your mother, that would have resulted in your miserable creation!
    Suggestion, go look in the Trailer parks within 100 miles of the one you were born in, you'll surely find your Dad :):):) . On the other hand, don't take your Bastardship too seriously and be complex by it, there are other Orphan Bastards around to keep your company, here, SAMADshit is one, together you'll make great Bunch of Losers who baby sit BOTs???!!!! what a load of crap, you stupid asshole retard, do you even know what a BOT means, jerk ? A BOT shouldn't need babyShiting you little piece of coward SHIT, be a good little SOD and run change your nappies, both of you coward Brits. Only you people bark hiding behind the Internet or should I say, behind your Queen's skirt? A lot of Cowards, who still need a bunch of corrupt families to rule them, just because the retards can't choose a President for themselves? Mind you, not all Brits are like these jerks here, it's these hooligans who soil their countrymen.

#39     Jan 24, 2008
  9. LOL, Cy_M, I see you've had a couple of days to lick your wounds and you have been re-incarnated as stinky TSSOX!

Clearly you are unable to comprehend even the simplest things, for such maniacal is your hatred of TS, compounded by your deep psychiatric disorders, that even simple everyday tasks are beyond you. Poor boy.

Now you've come back spewing more crap, trying to attack another ET'er whom you've crossed swords before on TS's forum.

And lets not forget good old racism. Thats it TS(stinky)SOX/Cy_M/mktrend (maybe the moderators can change your handle to phuckhead, it would be more appropriate), when all else fails, and you've been ousted for the total Bozo you are with your "mastery" (ROFLMAO) of probability theory and your "dynamic median advanced studies" - LMAO x 10^23 - your resort to racism. Nice. So tell us which other races you hate?

Guess you must have lost a shitload last few days, wasn't there a youtube video about you :D :D :D

Don't forget your medication, it appeared to work for a few days. :p
    Now run along to your mummy little boy, there's a good lad.

-------------------------------------------
    Loser! Yes, that means you.

#40     Jan 24, 2008