Oldest Profession reminds 1 of EQUALIZER

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Cy_M, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Cy_M

Cy_M

well well well, our little test resulted as expected!

The human "FERTILIZER" didn't let us down!

We truly appreciate your valuable BS filled contributions but you're not even amusing anymore, foul language we hear all day long all over, it's contents like the Fractal brought up earlier which we are after and hence I'll continue from the next post on starting with the NN/Polynomial discussions or maybe I might kickoff with the Median first the better alternative to Price.

So my dear, these might stress your little mind beyond it's limited capacity and foul vocabulary, so back to your Trailer Park where you'll be a lot more comfortable and feel at home.
    Again, I am so sorry for your being so upset with your very existence but please trust me, it is not my fault, I have NEVER visited a Trailer Park :) :) :)

Cy

#21     Jan 21, 2008
  2. That being said, what is your honest opinion of TradeStation? You've been beating around the bush, I think you should let it out and tell us what you really think :p

#22     Jan 21, 2008
  3. Cy_M

Cy_M

In fact I already did but here again.
    TradeStation is OK for anyone looking for a free platform(10 trade / month) and an OK+ charting program.
    The charting used to be amongst the best in the market but is quickly losing it's edge because it's functions are becoming obsolete. The likes of not having Chart trading or the number of keystrokes it takes to set up an indicator. Hence the fact that with 10 trades a month you could have a free platform becomes very questionable for any serious trader who has to pay for the data anyways. Now, on the other hand, again you have the TS Matrix for your dome which used to be very good in the industry but now it's pale compared to Domes offered by others.
    On the other hand the so called Easy Language used to be a good tool for traders who did not know anything about programming. During times when you would use it to find the best curve fitted MA periods! Obviously trading is by far beyond that stage and now, the only chance of survival if any is the ability to utilize the most complicated scientific theories utilizing extremely advanced programming languages.
    The likes of MATLAB and now even Grids or at least C++/C#/VB/Delphi etc.
    The TradeStation's Easy Language is possibly the MOST obsolete programming language still today in use!!!
    That is a very strong statement which should serve 2 purposes, first establish if it's true or not? Then if true, ask yourself if you would want to race Formula 1, using 80's technology?
    Thus from any perspective not even a backup platform does TS make sense anymore, because it becomes addictive and one is fooled by this illusion and is drawn deeper into this black hole to the point you start lying to yourself and procrastinate about changing the platform and going through a new lurning curve.
    The very phenomena that is also true about the programming languages whereby people people become attached to the one they have suffered it's learning curve and refuse to change.
    To list the the negatives of the Tradestation would be beyond the patience of this thread, ask me specifically the criteria you look in a platform and then I can gladly tell you if TS could fulfill your expectations.
    Remember my quote above:
    TradeStaion's Easy Language MUST BE THE MOST OBSOLETE PROGRAMING LANGUAGE STILL IN USE TODAY and Tradestation as a platform must be closer to the bottom of the list of the platforms when it comes to functionality and Ergonomics tha the top!

HTH
    Cy

#23     Jan 21, 2008
  4. <<But, I guarantee you these topics are the best kept secret in the industry!
    Here's a hint, there is one version of the Dynamic Median which I've named "Price With Built in Volume" that super enhances any chart!>>

This sounds like a very good. Is there a way I could get this, and what type of program would I need to be able to use it?

Thanks in advance. I assume it does not work with forex since volume is kept secret by the banks, but it may be useful if I trade futures again.

#24     Jan 21, 2008
  5. Actually your wrong fundamentaly, Sales is the oldest profession. (of course I guess its possible that sex was what they were selling, lol)

8s

#25     Jan 21, 2008
  6. Yawn...

I can hear the sound of a foghorn... B-O-R-I-N-G !!! Oh wait, its Cyrus talking shite yet AGAIN!

This is no battle of wits between you and me, since I'll never pick on an unarmed man!

And now you've been banned from TS's forums, have had run-ins with Lisa, TRO, Math, LedZep (who told you to take your medication since you exhibit significant bipolar traits if not BPD and schizoid traits), and the list goes on. Then you go off like a manic 5 year old spewing shite on the review sections of this site. I guess everyone else is wrong and you are right! LOL.

I pity you.

Do us all a favour, let everyone know the general area where you live, you know, people have families and they wouldn't want - for example - to be in a mall or other place that you might frequent.

Seriously dude, get some psychiatric help. You need it!

And apparent;y this is not the first time someone has mentioned this to you:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1757132#post1757132

-----------------------------------------
    Loser! Yes, that means you.

#26     Jan 21, 2008
  7. Cy_M

Cy_M

Oracle,
    I'll gladly do that as soon as I get this attack dog to stop barking though, so we could have some useful discussions here.

Dear FERTILIZER,
    Like I said, I've never visited a Trailer Park, so please look for the person responsible for your life elsewhere and take your rage out directly on him.
    None of us here in this forum is responsible for the misery you've been through and although we understand and sympathize with you but it would be nice if you would let us benefit from each others' scientific contributions rather than your foul language, although understandably so it helps you relieve your anger at life.
    Here boy, go see if you could find out what a Median is so when I get to present the version with the built in voltmeter, you wouldn't feel too abandoned again and start cursing everyone around you here.

Cy

#27     Jan 22, 2008
  8. You're wrong, that is not the oldest profession. The oldest profession is trading: something had to be traded first. ;-)

Maria

#28     Jan 22, 2008
  9. Cy_M

Cy_M

Absolutely so... :)

#29     Jan 22, 2008
  10. Yawn x 10^23

Dear Mr Cyrus Moron,

quite clearly you must possess at most a single digit IQ and I am being generous here.

In psychiatry your behaviour is termed reflection as you attempt to reflect your flaws upon others, in trying to deal with your deep insecurities and low self worth.

You speak of anger and rage, perhaps a reminder of your previous postings, your postings on the TS forum, or your maniacal rants on the broker section of this website (where you sound like a salivating dog) is in order. Oh wait, that would be far too logical and would imply intelligence on your behalf.

Do you not recall your hilarious 5% per day thread on TS Bozo? Who's the whore Moron when you were trying to act like you were some Big Swinging Dick on the forum and in the end you shut your big mouth and stopped posting as you lost the shirt of your back, not before you got into altercations with TRO or Math or Lisa?

Quite clearly you are in need of psychiatric help, as I have previously stated and so have others.

Yeah, keep those dynamic median "Advanced Studies" (ROFLMAO) a secret boy, otherwise you'll be having Marlboro lights with Jim Simons soon lest he discovers its awesome power! :p
    Let alone you might win the Nobel prize for your "Scientific contributions" as you so put them :D

Hope the restraints aren't too painful in the ward.

Don't forget your medications, and best of luck in life, you are REALLY REALLY REALLY going to need it!

Ciao loser!

PS. Today's "Advanced Scientific" gem from Cy_M, enlightening us about roulette
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by mktrend (aka Cy_M) on TS forum
    ------------------------------------
    You just need to maintain the data as we do in trading and obviously when red has turned up 3 times consecutively it statistically has less chance of showing up the fourth time and still a lessor chance of 5th consecutive times.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that says it all! A "giant" in "Science" amongst us.

-------------------------------------
    Loser! Yes, that means you.

#30     Jan 22, 2008