Old Dog new to E.T.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FXWave, Jul 26, 2010.

1. FXWave

FXWave

The call already came in Dude but I guess you are more interested in tearing me down that you never bothered to notice.

FXWave

07-27-10 10:42 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from FXWave:

Hello Soon2Bgreat,

I took a look at this one through the lense of my analysis so the attached chart is my interpretation.

It could still test current highs as USD/JPY appears to have gotten a B12 shot and flexing it's muscles this morning but still at top of range and could just be busting stop orders.

Watch price today according to that blue support line and see if it holds beneath as this could be it's breaking pt. The Wave patterns look complete and ideal but this thing has been relentlessly testing highs before it reverses so patience and confirmation will be key here.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment: aud_jpy 60 min 7_27_10.jpg
    This has been downloaded 6 time(s).

#51     Jul 27, 2010
  2. And tommorow the sky will be blue, unless it isn't.

You'll just have to wait and then judge for yourself whether you should pack your rain hat. Patience and confirmation will be key here. Hope that helps.

#52     Jul 27, 2010
  3. FXWave

FXWave

Trendo,

When I posted that people could contact me if they wanted; that answered the above question.

YES I would be thrilled if my forecasts here will continue to be great and that people fill my inbox up with request to manage there money. Sure!....What rational person wouldn't want that problem?...more money to trade=more money to trade....LOL:)

I won't spam for it as I will let my posts speak for themselves. It took me 13 yrs of blood sweat and tears to acquire this experiential knowledge and I am willing to share it for free. The companys I have worked for in years past charged top dollar for my experience.

From my instructing experience; some people will get it on there on; while others will respect it and they might want further help but they will have to contact me.

#53     Jul 27, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

Oh man, our new guru is a trip.

#54     Jul 27, 2010
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Why don't you put your "calls" and commentary all here on your own thread? You expect your future financial contributors to chase you all over the internet?

#55     Jul 27, 2010
  6. FXWave

FXWave

Lets make some money Friends...and thanks for breaking me down as I actually get off on skepticism as long as I can back it up!

I will do the best that I can to validate my claims and help out a brother/sister Trader as helping you is helping me

thanks BSAM and friends:) :)

#56     Jul 27, 2010
  7. BSAM, have some patience! Joyce needed 1000 pages, the least you can do is give fx 15 or 20 posts to warm up. Perfection isn't immediate.

And this is some heavy rocket-scientist stuff -- the trading secrets, the codes and decimal points, the obscure and arcane knowledge, the real shit that the average joe never gets to see because the evil banks and trading companies keep it hidden -- we're talking fib levels, elliot waves, gann, fractals for Christ's sake. Fractals! This shit takes time, man!

#57     Jul 27, 2010
  8. FXWave

FXWave

BSAM,

You have over 3400 posts here and you don't know how to search for posts under a forum members name?

The post was on ET but for a member who had a question and needed help on a currency cross pair.

Look at the attached file below and you can find it.

#58     Jul 27, 2010
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, I see. If I'm not prying too much, may I ask what the owner of the website told you when you asked him about using his business to generate cash for yourself?

You did inquire, right?

Did he charge you an advertising fee since you intend to make money off his viewers or has he quit charging for people to advertise?

Hope I'm not prying too much.

I'm just curious, George.

#59     Jul 27, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

#60     Jul 27, 2010