Old Dog new to E.T.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FXWave, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Yes exactly, we don't need to hear the "I get no respect" song here, we've heard it a million times on this site. And if you're that good what the f&^* do you care if others don't appreciate your calls. If YOU are making money trading on YOUR calls then other's opinions should be a mute point. Makes sense?

But we ET'rs promise you, if you start the spamming trying to sell a service without being upfront about it first, then we will chew your thread up like a rabid dog and spit it into the trash bin!!
    Got it ????

#41     Jul 27, 2010
  2. heypa

heypa

Free advice. Worth every penny!

#42     Jul 27, 2010
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Or I might have shook hands with Wolfman Jack or seen Evel Knievel jump the Snake River Canyon, or I may just be 10 years old, but stop your blah blah, Guru. This thread ain't about BSAM. It's about our new self-proclaimed helper. So, when does the helping begin? When's that first call coming?

#43     Jul 27, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

BTW...Please tell me on what page you claimed to be "David Petrunic". And how would we know that is your real name, if it is? And, more importantly, who would care what your real name is??? I thought your name was Curious George.

I got one username, Guru. It's BSAM. And that's all you need to know.

Page 8 Guru. Where's those great calls? All the sheeple are getting really excited. Baaaaa, baaaaa heeeeelp uuuuus iiiiin theeeeese maaaaarkets.....Baaaaa. Let's pretend you are at the Hollywood Bowl, you have a microphone, all the people are shouting your name in anticipation of your greatnesss. Let's go Curious George!

#44     Jul 27, 2010
  5. trendo

trendo

FXWave,

You responded to the post above, but you didn't answer the question contained therein. Why not? Maybe you didn't see it, so I will repeat the question that Socrates posted: Have you posted in the hope of eventual direct financial gain from the members of ET in any form?

#45     Jul 27, 2010
  6. FXWave

FXWave

Thanks for the inquiry amp

I use basic charting tools/traditional approaches such as candlesticks, support/resis, trendlines, fibs, gann and elliot wave but I have my own unique approach to using them.

After years of using them I have found that there are times that they work reliably well from an orthodox approach and also times when you should be a contraian of the orthodox approach.

Since trading is a zero sum game, you must have losers to have winners; so I have learned where and when to flip the switch and trade contrary to my tools traditional interpretation since obvious TA setups are often traded against from the big traders aware of traders traditional mindsets, traders positions and stop/limit orders. I also have learned when to just stand by and wait for a more complete pattern(that is the hardest to do as I usually always see a setup on some time frame but better off waiting for the cherry.)

I look at chart patterns from a fractal perspective so I always start with my largest timeframe and work to down the smallest timeframe to help confirm or dis confirm trends/patterns within themselves. That is a key to my confidence.

I focus more on Elliot Wave/Fibs/high vol levels and trendlines than anything else. I am not a big oscillator fan as I prefer to identify the ridgid structure of price patterns and watch the fluid behavior of prices fluctuate amid the overall pattern structure to confirm/dis-confirm the apparent setup.

#46     Jul 27, 2010
  7. FXWave

FXWave

I will entertain a couple more of these skeptic inquiry's as understand where you guys are coming from but in time you will find the value I present to this forum.

To answer your question; just reread the post you are quoting. I said that I was posting trade setups on a site not related to trading.

If I had made the same posts here on a trading site; then traders might have profited off of the insights. Thats why you are here...right?...to share and learn?

Or are you a competing spammer trying to eliminate any foreseeable competition before I supposedly take away from your other username who actually spams?

I don't know if your a spammer but if you are then you better try and discredit me as I will post good information that will threaten your game here.

#47     Jul 27, 2010
  8. FXWave

FXWave

In a prior post I was clear that I WILL NOT SPAM and that if someone wanted to contact me as they connected with my approach and thus wanted more from me than a post on a forum then they could contact me. VERY SIMPLE:)

If someone believed in your approach and could consistently see your positive results and they wanted to contact you to manage there money; would you tell them to go to hell?...yeah...a dumb question.

#48     Jul 27, 2010
  9. FXWave

FXWave

.....and maybe even your time?:) .....to be concluded:)

#49     Jul 27, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Does this answer your question, Trendo?

#50     Jul 27, 2010