Old Dog new to E.T.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FXWave, Jul 26, 2010.

1. FXWave

FXWave

:cool:

....unfortunate truth:) ...or is it really a fortunate truth? ....as work and paying for things can be fun:)

#31     Jul 26, 2010
  2. FXWave

FXWave

have a blessed rest all...zzzz:)

look forward to posting live charts:)

#32     Jul 26, 2010
  3. BSAM

BSAM

(Holding ET microphone and now speaking over the ET public address system)

SPEEEEE.....Test one two three.....test one two three.....

ATTENTION ET sheeple. ATTENTION ET sheeple. Your latest guru has landed! Please, please stand back from the runway.

As the new guru gets settled in over the next couple of days, you may begin to get acquainted and begin to lift your eyebrows and let your mouths drop open because this time you just know that this time is for real. Yes, my friends, you will soon begin to believe and understand that this one is the real deal.

Aw forget about your past little journeys into quick-profitland. Surely, this time will be the guru who can prevent you from so many thousands of hours of study which so many have warned you about here on ET. What rubbish! Just follow along with some anonymous person over the internet and save yourself all the trouble!

But remember what our latest guru says: Nothing comes for free. So, if you desire that "express route" to learning, stand by.

Now get ready to open your minds, your hearts, and your wallets! My friends, get ready to get rich on the "express route"!

Good luck(?)

#33     Jul 26, 2010
  4. FXWave

FXWave

BSAM...I don't know your work.

It might be great?

It might suck?

You might just be jadded from a past failed guru?

You might just have another username here that feeds off the newcomers and thus would explain your insistence to discredit me before I even post a live chart?....so with a little psychology 101=if newcomer FXWave is not the GURU then maybe super skeptic BSAM is our true GURU or at least our true protector?....ALL HAIL the relentless SKEPTIC BSAM or ALL HAIL BSAM's other GURU USERNAME he is protecting...LOL

Just let my work do the talking and be critical of that if you would like as skeptics are very necessary in this world. We need more of them pointed at our rigged mainstream media machine and rigged political system.

To be a good trader or analyst you have to be skeptical of everything that becomes a standard as the best traders are contrarians.

Eitherway...you made me laugh:p :) ....GOOD Morning and Peace be with you:)

#34     Jul 27, 2010
  5. FXWave

FXWave

BTW...if you had bothered to actually read my posts you would have clearly noted that I am not anonymous...My name is out there dude as David Petrunic....what is your real name? ....I am not hidding behind multiple usernames.:D

#35     Jul 27, 2010
  6. I think meteorology is a fascinating field.

#36     Jul 27, 2010
  7. FXWave

FXWave

Forecasting

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forecasting is the process of making statements about events whose actual outcomes (typically) have not yet been observed. A commonplace example might be estimation of the expected value for some variable of interest at some specified future date. Prediction is a similar, but more general term. Both might refer to formal statistical methods employing time series, cross-sectional or longitudinal data, or alternatively to less formal judgemental methods.

#37     Jul 27, 2010
  8. FXWave

FXWave

Forecasting
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forecasting is the process of making statements about events whose actual outcomes (typically) have not yet been observed. A commonplace example might be estimation of the expected value for some variable of interest at some specified future date. Prediction is a similar, but more general term. Both might refer to formal statistical methods employing time series, cross-sectional or longitudinal data, or alternatively to less formal judgemental methods.

#38     Jul 27, 2010
  9. FXW,

Welcome and don't pay attention to negativity here. Might be the only way to keep the thread going and learn/share experience and get to the next level.
    Can you please cover some basics you use in your trading before we can jump into discussion with charts you posted and forecasting techniques/calculations you’re using?

Respectfully,
    amp.

#39     Jul 27, 2010
  10. Why do you need people to "appreciate" your good calls unless you just need someone to pat you on the back and feel good about yourself. Traders have one goal and that is to make money.

Who gives a crap if anyone appreciates a call you made since I cannot go to the bank and withdraw appreciation or buy cool shit with a wad of appreciation. If you are looking for appreciation then it means you are just a writer and blogger looking to make money only by selling the calls and not actually trading.

Seriously, what is this bullshit about needing someone to appreciate your calls. Make some money by trading. We all see the spam coming for a link to the website or whatever newsletter you are about to release.

#40     Jul 27, 2010