Old Dog new to E.T.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FXWave, Jul 26, 2010.

1. FXWave

FXWave

Thanks for the warning but I understand and respect your skepticism. I don't claim to be a master but If I had any idea that I could call the market as well as I can now 13 years ago; I would certainly be impressed. There is something about selflessly teaching or giving that gives back more than you put in.

#21     Jul 26, 2010
  2. FXWave

FXWave

Like I said; I will let my work do the talking. If you like it and can learn from my posts; then great!

Nothing good comes for free. I am a "do it yourself" type so I understand the types who want to figure things out on there own and thus support each other in a forum. That is why I am here. But I also know and understand people who really need that personal touch or that "express route" to learning and are more than willing to pay for your time to be taught the way they want. I have worked for company's who offered that support and the people who pay for help get the most out of it as they paid for it. Just as I and many of you have gotten a lot out of the personal work committed to self teaching yourself. Some people just are not into being self taught and would rather pay for it. Different strokes for diff folks but I will not spam. Contact me or not. No worries.

#22     Jul 26, 2010
  3. TheMan

TheMan

i am not sure how an abcd pattern qualifies as a great forecast

what else ya got?

hopefully no poems

#23     Jul 26, 2010
  4. FXWave

FXWave

Thanks for asking.

btw...the abcd pattern is uncharacteristic at tops and the EUR/JPY fell over 5000 pips in three months after that call.

#24     Jul 26, 2010
  5. FXWave

FXWave

curious george

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:37 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#25     Jul 26, 2010
  6. FXWave

FXWave

I appologize for posting the links but as I noticed that is against the rules. I only did that for purposes of validating that I actually posted the forecast. I don't work for the following company anymore btw.

#26     Jul 26, 2010
  7. FXWave

FXWave

DE

#27     Jul 26, 2010
  8. FXWave

FXWave

DE cont...

#28     Jul 26, 2010
  9. FXWave

FXWave

DE cont...