Old Dog new to E.T.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FXWave, Jul 26, 2010.

1. FXWave

FXWave

please xplain? UUU-OH?

#11     Jul 26, 2010
  2. I think he was referring to this line:

"I am working with a fellow trader friend who has been building an amazing website but it is not mine. I plan on helping him with managed accounts and alerts but the site is still in it's infancy stage."

You may be an Old Dog new to ET but many of us have seen such lines before dozens if not hundreds of times only to see that poster start spamming shortly thereafter.

Hope you're different. :)

#12     Jul 26, 2010
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I think unless one has an incredible good life story, self introduction is not necessery on ET. Just start to post and we will see the value (if there is) in your posts sooner or later.

When there is a self intro, we usually get suspicious....

#13     Jul 26, 2010
  4. FXWave

FXWave

I thank you Socrates for you curiousity; but glad to see that you noticed the post count discrepancy.

on amanuensis; I had to look that one up:
    Definitions of amanuensis on the Web:
    * stenographer: someone skilled in the transcription of speech (especially dictation)

But yes; I will do my best to honor your desire to humbly learn. I look forward to sharing some of the "gems" of understanding as they present themselves.

As an instructor; I continued to surprise myself as insights were uncovered as I sincerely was just trying to simply my understanding to multiple levels of understandings.

The more I taught; It became clear to me why masters had to become teachers in eastern cultures as teaching naturally takes one to the next level.

#14     Jul 26, 2010
  5. FXWave,

Do you own a Bugatti Veyron... and if not, why not?

#15     Jul 26, 2010
  6. FXWave

FXWave

LOL...I hear the sarcasm:)

I actually have been trading FX about 6 years and got my start trading in stocks 13 years ago for Schwab. I have always been a TA guy.

I will let my prior and post work do the talking...but pls pry
    :)

#16     Jul 26, 2010
  7. Long before my time it was said that "When the master is ready, the pupil will appear."

First we must dispel all suspicions of meretricious intent. Put gently, have you posted in the hope of eventual direct financial gain from the members of ET in any form? If so, it is best to fold your tent now and start over with a savvier alias. I would be pleased to whore my talents to that end, as well.

#17     Jul 26, 2010
  8. FXWave

FXWave

I expect and understand the skepticism. I am an honest fellow that will let my work do the talking. As far as spamming is concerned; If someone finds my work helpful and they want more than I can offer from posting here...such as money management, private personal coaching; etc?; they are welcome to contact me and I will help them or refer them but I will not spam. Not my style.

#18     Jul 26, 2010
  9. FXWave

FXWave

I am sucker for a good intro. But I catch your drift.

I used to post on avidtrader.com back in my early days and I have been posting on this erroneous conspiracy site called www.breakfornews.com under "curious george" and have been making really good calls on the EUR/USD and the people there are not traders and thus not appreciating the great calls I had made so I figured I should start posting on the best trading forum I could find for people to appreciate; so I googled "best trading forums" and this one popped up on line one.

#19     Jul 26, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

UUUH-OH

#20     Jul 26, 2010