OLd Do

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FXWave, Jul 26, 2010.

1. FXWave

FXWave

Hello Traders,

I am new to this forum but I wanted to post some charts that represent my forecasting experience. Here is one of my better forecasts that sample my success.

I have my own unique approach to Elliot Wave Analysis and a unique approach to basic TA and the markets in general that is self taught or self adjusted through years of testing the most appropriate approach.

I have been at this forecasting game for a 13 years. Like most people in an intriguing endeavor; I have continued to further my knowledge and understanding; yet my richest forecasting insights most often occur amid flashes of group curiosity. I find that classroom settings are breeding grounds for a "group think" that challenges the instructor to further simplify his understanding into a lower common denominator that makes his knowledge more accessible to both his students and to himself.

Since I have not been instructing for a nearly a year; I have been itching to get back into the role of the instructor and thus share my work and teach my methodology.