Olbermann Calls Out GOP & Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Dec 17, 2009.

1. M Jared

M Jared

I Agree with him

I voted for Obama and had planned to vote for him again in 2012,but if this health bill is has passed the way it is he has loss my vote

I wont vote for a Palin or Huckabee,and neither will many others,but if many of the people who voted for Obama in 08 just stay home he will lose in 2012

Dam shame how Republicans can get the the things done that want and the Dem's cant do shit with the The presidency,the senate,the house and the media

2. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's the fucking Senate and that filibuster bullshit that's causing all the problems. If not for that we'd have Medicare For All and the Repugs would be pissing themselves the way they were when the original Medicare passed.

3. I need a tissue.

4. Wallet

Wallet

Lol, The Democratic Party can't get enough of it's own senators to stand behind the bill, and it's the Gop's fault, too funny.

Maybe they just want to get reelected, seeing as how approval ratings for Obamacare are tanking.

I need a tissue also.

5. Haven't you heard, majority is the new minority!

6. It's not often I agree with Olberman, but truth is truth regardless of who speaks it. Mandatory insurance is insane, especially at the current cost projections. To pass this bill in it's current form does more harm than good, and only goes to prove that change for the sake of change is idiotic. In this case, doing something is not better than doing nothing. Back to the drawing board, or face worse than a tough election cycle...face revolution. The real kind, where people fight and die for their rights.

7. Mnphats

Mnphats

The tired song and dance of blaming republicans from this liberal elitist. The libs don't need the repubs, further libs haven't included the repubs in the closed door meetings or the chat/pep talk with Obama the other day.

Obama just payed big pharma off and threatens Nelson with a base closure if he doesn't vote for this so called ridiculous health care bill.

Hope and Change= Hoax and Chains

8. kut2k2

kut2k2

You're right, wallet, it isn't just Repugs, it's conservaDems as well. Dick-sucking corporate tools. Even without the problem of conservaDems, the Dems don't have 60 votes they can count on to bust a filibuster. There are two Independent Senators and one of them -- LIEberman -- may as well be a Repug. The Repug minority is a filibustering 41, not 40.

9. fhl

fhl

<s>Hope</s> fragging you can believe in.

#10     Dec 17, 2009