Okay, something *good* about CNBC for a change

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rickf, Jul 29, 2007.

1. ha ha ha..... that's so accurate.

#11     Jul 30, 2007
  2. The sound effects are annoying, but in general I figure that time spent obsessing over CNBC could almost certainly be spent more profitably.

#12     Jul 30, 2007
  3. honestly, I have been on these boards for a short while to realize increased awareness of the gas that is being passed by the current regime. america is turning into the truthseeking paradise I have always wanted to be a part of. for now I am still planning my escape from NY. If ron paul gets elected( God willing) I will reroute. I am sure many feel the same way. He knows the truth, and he is the only one fit enough, smart enough, and with the experience to combat anything any oppressive american imposter can throw at him. Just watch gop. can you smell the shit hit the fan, or their drawls? peeuuu, it reeks!! I have done the same studies. I know where to get the truth. It is all on the net and it is free. volumes and volumes. I would say about 6-7 months reading day and night. they have rigged it in such a way that if you do not have the whole picture, with all of the pieces in, you will look completly rediculous and easy to discredit. It cannot happen to ron paul. He is very nice about it too. While most americans will want to lynch and hang most people in these high up places after reading the things ron paul and I have been exposed to, he will seek a quiet means and do what he wants to see done. He could really care less about saying the 'right' things to get elected. all he needs is say the truth about the reasons for our militaristic stance in the world, the corruptions to the constitution(law of the land supreme), and our broken and bankrupted economy and his well planned solution. Absent some bogus voting machines this election is a done deal. Any thing else, I am running for cover. There will be an uprising from the people. I used to not have faith in the people. Once I had actually went to school and had shoved these issues to proffessors and students and I was looked at like I was speaking greek( except for the right wing proffessor who told me the kids which were my age were too stupid to understand and they simply dont give a shit). They were still on some 'they hate us because we are so free' or some other bullshit ten word slogan for war these douchbags at the white house can come up with. I am done. all of my blogging and those like me, it worked. well I guess we will just have to wait and see.

#13     Jul 30, 2007
  4. LOL

I watch CNBC ASIA and CNBC Europe only. The US show is a joke

(Becky Quick is worth a perv, however!)

#14     Jul 31, 2007