Okay how could 1 improve 1s luck ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Turveyd, Jan 3, 2020.

How do I improve my Luck??

1. Crystals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Walk in dog poo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Give up on woman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Visit a witch

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Develop a lucky dance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Give up, too damn ugly to ever be lucky!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Every Setup I take fails, every setup I watch works, every news spike goes against me and slips my SL 20pts never my way, ever, not once.

I don't even believe in Luck, but Luck seems to hate me for this, which is illogical as luck just isn't real.

Obviously I'm wrong on Luck not being real, no other way to explain above so tips please ?

:)

2. It's obviously the crystals. Go with the crystals. I'm surprised you had to ask.

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Necklace ?? or insert in Butt ??

4. Go with your gut. But I think you should cover all bases.

Overnight likes this.
  5. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

The law of big numbers applies to the life of the random walk trader: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

Or stated in a more useful way: if you've made a large number of trades using an approach and you're still netting zero (or below due to overhead) then it's time to change approach.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

A lot easier although less comfortable to just stick a large ( don't want to lose it ) crystal up my butt, but thanks for trying.

Snuskpelle likes this.
  7. Assuming you're not entering in the midst of obvious go-nowhere noise, you're entering either too early or too late, wouldn't you say? And if so, is there a consistency toward one or the other?

Either that or you need bigger crystals.

Overnight likes this.
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Method works fine when order not taken every damn time then something random happens when live.

Demo also works just fine.

Cyrstals and shakra realigned then get my house fenshid then likely just do a bank job and retire to an easy life, 3meals a day, good mates msybe a tad shanky and no more trading sorted.

9. Well, you know what they say. Live happens.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

You said you don't drink.
    ....That's 90% of your problem right there. ;)

#10     Jan 4, 2020