OK, what is your take on how much further we are going to pull back?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Saltynuts, Mar 19, 2018.

1. I got a baaaad feeling about this one ladies and gents. Believe it or not, it actually started yesterday. I started thinking it was time to get out of some equity and pay off debt. Then today, BAMN.

• Market is heading up.
    • Good time to buy.
    • Don't get shaken out of your position.

Camilor likes this.
  2. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

ES, YM, NQ, RTY, daily, weekly, and monthly charts are all in well-defined uptrends, and remain well contained.

Today, based on D,W,M charts, is not chicken little time. Sorry. Of course, that will change at some point. For now, good profits long and short does not mean end of bull, or beginning of bear.

When things that matter matter is when they will matter.

tommcginnis likes this.
  3. That would be fantastic. I hope so.

nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  4. Lol, you made the thread of betting against ETers yesterday....which is the exact opposite of this.... while I was calling we go lower.

Anyways its easy to predict these things after enough time learning about markets. But again one never truly knows, I only rely on probabilities.

That being said, NQ held a very key support level today. If we break that, things will get really scary but for now NQ is still in tact. I'm sensing more of a 87 crash/correction rather than a bear market.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

This year gap close at 2450...

6. Haha heavenskrow, yesterday I was not SCARED POOPLESS. Now I'm just hoping to survive! :) Thanks!

7. Options, tiddlywinks and heavenskrow, thanks for making me feel a little bit better!

8. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Clearly, you should not trade except as a hobby.
    Do yourself a favor and look into "managed accounts" for 85-95% of your invest-able cash. Fund your hobby with the remainder.

The US indexes are single digits away from all time historic highs, and you are scared shitless. You ain't seen nuttin to be scared of, let alone shitless. Do yourself a favor.

#10     Mar 19, 2018
    tommcginnis likes this.