OK time to contribute something serious, my analysis of OIL using my edge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, Jun 7, 2008.

1. lol are you talking about how i don't use capitalization?:D

#21     Jun 8, 2008
  2. C- kid

C- kid

I don't see why its such a impossible thing to attack Iran

its all over the news, and if there wasn't intentional intel leak, Bush would already bomb them

so why is it so impossible I wonder :confused:

#22     Jun 8, 2008
  3. you are the one with the "edge". you tell us. we are morons.

#23     Jun 8, 2008
  4. C- kid

C- kid

well I am glad you understand your place :D

but why don't we think a little about comments from Israel, do you think its a joke when they say, "we will attack"

#24     Jun 8, 2008
  5. lol yes i know my place and it is higher than yours on the income scale. :D

no i don't think it was a joke. but to say the whole move was from a potential israeli attack on iran is short sighted. you have to take into account how shorts are getting their balls squeezed off of them. you also have to take into account the further dollar weakness.

i believe that if israel attacks then oil will spike further on panic buying and a short squeeze. that could lead to a top in oil. but we shall see...

#25     Jun 8, 2008
  6. Babak

Babak

I think you're right. As I mentioned in my previous comment, I don't have any real fundamental data. I'm simply basing my ideas on technical analysis. The inflation adjusted chart of oil looks unsustainable to put it mildly. If we continue at this pace oil will be at, oh say, $300 a barrel by next year (I'm just guesstimating based on shorter and shorter time frames and higher and higher price jumps).

Anyone think the world can take that? I'm not sure what exactly, but something will give. It simply has to, as it has continually in market history whenever we have seen any chart that looks remotely like that.

#26     Jun 8, 2008
  7. there is not enough oil in the world and the majority begins to realize this. more people are starting to buy oil. as the price goes higher and the certainty that there is not enough oil for everybody rises, the probability of wars to procure oil increases helping to push the oil even higher.

this will continue until some decent size war does take place ruining world economies and temporary removing demand for oil.

#27     Jun 8, 2008
  8. Even more blog pimping rr? t-shirt sales must've really slowed. Can you post even once w/o referring to your crappy blog?? Here's the true weisel babak/rr:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Mr. Gates:

1) You repeatedly emailed a successful website operator insisting he tell you his methodology for making winning trades.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Babak:

Everything you have said is absolutely and categorically false. You really have a talent for lying
    Quote from Babak:

afford me the opportunity to set the record straight.
    Quote from Babak:

I don't have the time to go into each one

He wanted to set the record straight, then "didn't have time" to do so. Running like a chicken is his specialty.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113651&perpage=6&pagenumber=15

rr/babak loves to get free info and help. But when he doesn't get it, he has no problem smearing and slandering. What a guy!

#28     Jun 8, 2008
  9. If you have any kind of common sense, you will know the world does not operate like this anymore especially the "good guys". If an attack on iran was to happen, there need to be months of build up including UN negotiations, deadlines for demands, propaganda etc..

Israel will not just start sending planes to bomb iran, do you know the impact of such an attack on the country will be from its surrounding arab neighbors? And US certainly will not attack iran right now after the iraq clusterfuck mess and an election year, no matter how bush condemns the country.

Sometime i really wonder what planet some of you are living on.

#29     Jun 8, 2008
  10. C- kid

C- kid

not true, Israel did it before

as for propaganda, that step is already done

#30     Jun 8, 2008