Ok, time to bash the crap out of religion once again :)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by LongShot, May 26, 2003.

1. rofl.. high 5

(proud) infidel here, too. :cool:

2. atta boy fruity i know you are too smart to believe the big lie! :D

got anu great religion bashing links? post em here now!

we're gonna PULVERIZE the crap outa this crap!!

:-/

3. i would like to say something.......

the other day on fox news, they showed a tape of young kids wanting to be suicide bombers.

now, before i bash here.....i love fox news...but that doesn't mean i won't point out bs when i see it.

well fox news made it seem SHOCKING that these little kids are proud to die for their country. WELL, WE DO THE SAME THING IN THE USA! you are a hero when you die for your country! talk about double standard....

so here's the bottom line....... BOTH SIDES SAY IT IS HEROIC TO DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY. IT COMES DOWN TO WHICH SIDE YOU BELIEVE IS ULTIMATELY MORE RIGHT. my point is, i don't like how we say our dead soldiers are heroes and then find it shocking that the other side thinks the same thing. instead, we should still be proud of our solidiers, but at the same time recognize the other side feels the same way...then you just have to realize that there is a fundamental disagreement over who is right.

another perfect example of this is when religious people laughed at those raelian people. i saw religous people on fox news laugh because the raelians think they were created by space aliens.... HELLO, YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ARE JUST AS SILLY, IF NOT MORE! if i had a gun to my head and had to pick between jesus christ creating us or space aliens, i would easily say space aliens!!!!!!!

4. LongShot, who dare come into this thread and take us on!? If I were a religious person, I'd be like, "I'm not messing with these guys!" Every time there is a religious debate on ET, the religious side gets OBLITERATED!!!!!!!!!

5. RIGHT ON FRUITY! RIGHT ON!!

WE ARE ALL POWERFUL!! NO ONE WOULD DARE TAKE US ON!!

WE WOULD *PULVERIZE* THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!! THEY KNOW THIS!

now, follow this link. read. learn. see the truth!

http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

:-/

ps.

Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
    ~George S. Patton

:D

6. i'm a huge supporter of evolution. as far as i'm concerned, it's a fact. people that think it's a fact right now are ahead of their time.

although i do believe in the evolution process, i still don't understand how the very first living things on earth came to be. i have 2 ideas:

-the basic building blocks of life came to earth from somewhere else in the universe (which came from?).

-as a human, my scale/scope is not at first glance set up for me to understand early evolution easily. maybe the first life forms on earth were so basic, i can not even comprehend them without a lot of thought. as a human, what i consider to be life is probably very far down the tree from the initial forms of life that started on earth. <---- this is my best guess.

i'm going to reword my second explanation again....

the first steps in the evolution process were probably so basic, we do not consider it to be life as we know it. however, as it progresses, it does start to resemble life as we know it. so what i'm saying is...... if life on earth started at 0, we probably start to recognize it as life around step 10000, although it really did start many steps before we recognize it.

humans tend to think of living things as, what was the first creature with an eyeball or something. but really, the eyeball was a great evolution advancement. evolution was taking place way before eyeballs were around. we just don't recognize it easily because we don't think of living things as things without eyes, etc.

LongShot,

i know we both accept evolution, but what is your best guess at how the first "life" on earth came to be?

7. "Theologian: An uncommon individual who, though possessing finite abilities, has been called by God himself who, though possessing infinite abilities, requires the assistance of the former in explaining Himself to the rest of us."

[Translation: if God existed, theologians would be out of work.]"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

8. "The biblical concepts of sin and salvation are an integral part of Christian doctrine. Christianity first creates a problem (sin) and then offers a "solution" (salvation). This is not unlike the protection racket; you either buy "protection"--or else!"

hehe hehehe

#10     May 26, 2003