Ok, Tell Us Again Why You Don't Enforce The TOS???

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well I'll make a deal with you: If the mods want me to stop I will, or if you can come up with more then a handful of RESPECTED members of the ET community what feel the same way. I'm not sure what the mods will say as I've not talked to them in forever, but I'm pretty certain your not going to get very many ET members with more then 11 brain cells who are very upset about what I'm doing. What I'm doing btw is helping people out who are desperatly trying to make it in this business. I'm helping to give them a way out, a way to restore their self pride, a way to look at themselves again, and a way to create something that helps not just them, but others in the world who they will hire.

What have you done to make the world (or even ET for that matter) a better place this week/month/year? I've wasted about 40 minutes of my life that I will never get back trying to find one single thing and I couldnt.

2. It's obvious Brandon is trying to peddle his affiliate garbage in violation of the forum rules. It's too bad some members can cheat the system while the mods turn a blind eye.

3. So let's see... in this thread we have rcanfiel (the disgraced ET member now posting as TraderZones because he shit his pants too many times as rcanfiel) and the biggest fool ever seen on these boards, the congenital idiot stock_trad3r, calling into question the behaviour of Brandonf?

Mods, please do the right thing and close this thread.

Of course I have the Twin Towers of idiocy on ignore but I had to figure out who had started this thread. No surprise.

Good luck with your efforts Brandon.

4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Yeah that's just as obvious as the fact that the S*P500 will never close under 1500 isnt it slick.

I love how two guys can hide behind "handles" in oder to anonymously post shit all over a message board. It's even more funny when said individuals then work themselves up into a hissy fit over a long term member who uses his real identity, and has for over a decade in this industry, provides something of real value to the community.....the same community to which their ownly contribution has been to piss all over it and to serve as grand master's in the parade of it's decline.

Do you guys have between yourselve's even 10 posts that would help the average ET member? Just ten?

5. Joe

Joe

I closed the thread temporary, from what it looks like to me Brandon is providing this information for free and to the benefit of everyone. The proposed thread as I understand it will be on ET and if it gets out of line or crosses TOS barriers we will always have the ability to oversee it. If by chance it goes against TOS send me an email and please point out which exact post you are referring to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.