OK. Serious question. Retards abstain.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SamGold, Jul 11, 2012.

1. tortoise

tortoise

this may be my favorite et thread of all time. thank you mr. samgold for bringing such mirth to my morning

#21     Jul 11, 2012
  2. SamGold

SamGold

On topic please, or eye candy retard minimum requirement. Else your useless post will be erased from posterity. Please comply. I'm almost sure you are not retard-class material. But the rules are the rules. OK?.

#22     Jul 11, 2012
  3. tortoise

tortoise

hypostomus, you rascal. how the hell are ya?

#23     Jul 11, 2012
  4. SamGold

SamGold

ET management has made the biggest mistake in their history on the internet by moving this to chitchat.

I demand that the thread be moved inmediately to the hardware section, and moderating privileges, for this thread only be assigned to me, also inmediately.

I'm not hypostomus. I'm SamGold, the best trader in the world, that I know of.

If my demands are not met within 60 minutes, I will never post in ET again. That alone will be an incredible loss for many. Including Baron.

These terms are not negotiable.

#24     Jul 11, 2012
  5. tortoise

tortoise

are you a better trader than that guy who owns the red sox?

#25     Jul 11, 2012
  6. SamGold

SamGold

Countdown is T-14 minutes. This is either:

1-Last post.

2-The beginning of a new era in ET (and the trading world), with I as the moderator of "THE SAM GOLD THREAD".

I'm 99% sure it'll be 1. EVERYONE ELSE will lose, except I. As usual.

#26     Jul 11, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

why couldn't you leave well enough alone.
    chit chat is not seen by everybody since Discussion Topics with Recent Posts do not include chit chat posts.
    furthermore his original question, which was serious, might have eventually received a serious response.

you jumped the gun by suggesting a switch to chit chat. there are too many idiots on ET who contribue nothing but are quick to censor others. i am not implying you since you are quite knowlegable about markets.

#27     Jul 11, 2012
  8. NoBias

NoBias

Apparently ET's loss

#28     Jul 11, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

does that include not posting under other alias?

#29     Jul 11, 2012
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I agree. Why is this thread polluting Chit Chat? Please delete this useless thread.

Chit Chat has much higher standards than this.

#30     Jul 11, 2012