OK, Maybe Bush Really Is A Moron

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Why would he schedule an important speech during the middle of the 9/11 docudrama, which the Democrats were having fits about? And during the first Monday Night Football game?

Could someone explain that to me?

2. What speech?

3. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

A 5th year anniversary only occurs once. Tough to work-around that.

It did seem a bit odd that he interrupted that docudrama, but it's likely he planned that speech before the flick was scheduled to run. Had I been watching anything else besides that, it wouldn't have phased me in the least.

It did cut in right at the point the film was about address Rice's role which struck me as too convenient, but it was simply at the top of the hour and the best time to address the entire nation.

The Democrats will obviously pounce, the dingbats... Kennedy with his usual blather ...

Bush had the right and obligation to explain himself and address the nation on the 5th anniversary of the worst strike against america since Pearl Harbor.

4. Who's "Bush"?

5. Pabst

Pabst

Joe Gibbs asked him to do it. Anything to deflect attention from that anemic 'Skins offense.......

6. They came up pretty small, didn't they? Offense, defense, kicking game, all mailed it in. Another game like that and the fans will be hollering to bench Brunell.

7. Fixed it for you. :D :D :D

- Spydertrader

8. Pabst

Pabst

:D :D :D
    Awesome post Spydie!!!!!!