OK Lets try again (Solana)

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by wastelands, Jun 20, 2022.

1. upload_2022-6-20_21-14-6.png

how you like me now?

2. Handle123

Handle123

I think stock going to go up.
    Don't draw through price bars.

3. go back to sleep

4. nitrene

nitrene

With the shenanigans they pulled on Solend it is likely going to zero. Thats probably true for most of the altcoins.

Solend I believe voted to liquidate a "whale" on an OTC basis because it would bankrupt their defi platform. These platforms were simply never made for the level of money they claimed.

5. I'm curious why based on that chart you have the price forecasted to go down. You apparently have it hitting that line you drew and reversing back down. But I can only see one case on that chart when the price hit that line and did not go at least a little bit through the line, that was in around January of 2022 when it hit it going down and bounced back up instead of going through it. But the other times it hit it it seemed to go through it at least a little bit. If anything could you not argue based on that chart it should go up through that line you drew at least a little bit?

Total newb here, just asking, I love these charts!

wastelands likes this.
  6. Solana only exists to fill a niche-spot that only exists at the moment. Once ETH completes its upgrades in 2023, it's going to be extremely difficult for Solana to be competitive, and that's even without assuming other competing chains don't come into the system.

7. Hi

I am just trying with my stop loss at about not even 0.03 risk / reward ratio and also I use this parallel correction always as it takes out the emotional bias and make trading purely mechanical.

about bouncing back actually there are two times before this it bounced back from the trendline but this time as you see tre trendline became a resistance so I bet on the drop.

Thanks for the comment