ok, let's go, show us that fibs work!

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 29, 2002.

1. gordon, I would gladly put my fib lines on your charts, but i absolutely F#$%^en hate stock charts. They are so ugly.

I only look at the index charts because they are beautiful.

I will post some of my charts using different methods involving fibonacci.

#21     Aug 29, 2002
  2. Gekko, I hope you're not paying attention to any of the crap this 2xWorldloser is spinning. The guy is obviously a drip, and taking him serious could be costly to your hip pocket.

#22     Aug 29, 2002
  3. obvious? to you or to who? you know nothing about me, or my professional status, and yet from the above post, you have revealed your dark side.

you are quick to judge
    you are an "in-the-box" thinker
    you are quick to die

#23     Aug 29, 2002
  4. i really can't comment. unless i see evidence that his methods work or don't work, i can't make a judgement either way. i like to keep an open mind. i will say his style seems a bit odd, but then again, there are probably a lot of styles being used by ET members.

#24     Aug 29, 2002
  5. I think the earliest "graphical" PC game I can remember is Zork ("graphical" meaning 10 straight lines in black and white) - still remember having a pile of 5.25 floppies to do saves, with no HD and 64k of memory.

If I only knew then what it'd develop into 20 years later......

#25     Aug 29, 2002
  6. Here we go again........

#26     Aug 29, 2002
  7. Don't worry. daniel m just doesn't get it. I showed on the other fib thread that fibs work with some attached charts. Two were real time calls, the other one was after the fact.

#27     Aug 29, 2002
  8. savage

savage

gordon...here you go

savage

daily chart

• cygn.jpg
      File size:
      35.8 KB
      Views:
    #28     Aug 29, 2002
  9. savage

savage

60 min fib

savage

#29     Aug 29, 2002
  10. savage,

you should increase the resolution on those pics. They show up on my monitor as 2 inches wide and half as tall. Impossible to read!

#30     Aug 29, 2002