ok, its going to be up on monday-no more blackness

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jreynolds212, Jan 4, 2008.

1. in this wacko environment, all bets are off.

there is no forecasting the markets when they get this crazy,
    just react to prices, don't predict them.

#11     Jan 4, 2008
  2. I bet we might end up seeing dow 11900 preety soon with all the mess happening

#12     Jan 4, 2008
  3. bgp

bgp

i bet 7200 in less than 12 months.

bgp

#13     Jan 4, 2008
  4. Icarus5

Icarus5

Wow, you guys are pretty amazing! :eek:

I wonder if GS, UBS, JPMorgan, CSFB and the other major banks are monitoring these boards.

LOL, :p

I

#14     Jan 4, 2008
  5. This market will eat you up if you try to guess what's going to happen. React to what you see not what you think you're going to see.

I'm 25 and single and decided to stay home this weekend to focus on my charts and positioning. I feel this year is going to be the greatest opportunity in the history of the world to make money. Next week has the potential to be huge.

Volatility is here to stay.

#15     Jan 4, 2008
  6. Ive read countless books, and at some point in all of them over the years they always seem to state that the majority of traders who post on online forums do not know jack shit. This theory has been proven by the postings in this thread. Thoughtless ranting by people who like to see there words in font...

#16     Jan 5, 2008
  7. Icarus5

Icarus5

That was your first mistake ... :)

I

#17     Jan 5, 2008
  8. Some-uhhhh people out there on our elitetrader website don't have maps...such as South Africa and the Iraq ... everywhere like, such as.. and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the US should help the US, or.. or should help South Africa; it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our fortune, or...

#18     Jan 5, 2008
  9. bgp

bgp

i'm trading what i see on the monthly S&P chart and thats a BIG ( M ) formation which will send the s&p down , down , down !

bgp

#19     Jan 5, 2008
  10. ggoyal

ggoyal

it will be a dead cat bounce. But the trend is definitely down and we could see a 15-20% decline in the market. A lot of people will be liquadating their positions in this uncertain period while they still might be ahead.

But as traders it might move up in the morning and then fade the rest of the day.

#20     Jan 5, 2008