OK, I quit, enough is enough, no more trading!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BPtrader, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Redneck

Redneck

D'oh!!

#11     Dec 23, 2009
  2. Redneck - You say that you respect BP's honesty. However, he posted in Pyschology - The 10,000 rule saying he was a successful trader.

I may be mistaken but I think BP is full of it.

#12     Dec 23, 2009
  3. +1

#13     Dec 23, 2009
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Hey Accutrader

I respect him coming on here an admitting he can’t trade – in lieu of slinking off..

It is acknowledging the truth – maybe for the first time with regard to trading for him

What he’s full of is pig headedness – which is keeping him from protecting his capital first (trading 101)

And what’s worse is he knows it (I can tell from what he’s posted in the past)….

Now whether he can admit it and change – only he knows that answer

He has acted like a bully in the past - maybe this is the first step in learning a real lesson - but who can tell

Regards

RN

#14     Dec 23, 2009
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Where did he say he was a successful trader?

#15     Dec 23, 2009
  6. dozu888

dozu888

wise choice BP... good for you.

#16     Dec 23, 2009
  7. Under the Pschology heading - The 10,000 hour rule. See my post above as to what he said.

He posts here supposedly baring his soul and posts elsewhere bragging about what a good trader he is.

#17     Dec 23, 2009
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Where did he say he was a successful trader? Try to be accurate.

#18     Dec 23, 2009
  9. Listen people !!!!!!!!! Trading doesn't work , you buy and keep adding up , and then dump when it's hot. NO DAYTRADING , only
    swing and position trading.

#19     Dec 23, 2009
  10. See my post above on this thread at 5:45 on page 2. The post was copied from Pschology - The 10,000 rule.

BP says " Now I sit down in front of the monitor and know exactly what I should do."

#20     Dec 23, 2009