ok, I give up , here the sickest thing Ive ever seen MUST READ

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by stock777, Mar 9, 2009.

1. stock777 could you possibly be as stupid as you appear to be?!?!

#31     Mar 9, 2009
  2. gangof4

gangof4

'you go girl'. great job calling out red ink; because, of course, you have much more credibility on this board than he does. just check out the P&L thread to see what a moronic, worthless piker he is. i'm sure you make more in an hour than red, the poor hapless newb, makes in a year.

#32     Mar 10, 2009
  3. Well, my $100 is safe, 2500 views (interesting ,no?) and not one of the actual few replies any more valuable than a used snot rag.

Why am I not the least bit surprised.

[​IMG]

#33     Mar 10, 2009
  4. What makes you think you have the cranial capacity to spot an intelligent response?

#34     Mar 10, 2009
  5. Hey, here is an idea: Do your own fucking DD! Let me guess. Next, you're gonna pay us to wipe your ass for you? That will cost ya more than 100 USD, buddy.

#35     Mar 10, 2009
  6. gangof4

gangof4

the fact that you're not surprised and still started the thread is a commentary on you. start a worthless thread, count page views like you're counting imaginary girls you've laid in your 2nd life acct, and then post about the lack of insightful replies to your nonsense.

i'm beginning to conclude that trading forums are somehow a magnet for immature man-boys who didn't get enough attention from daddy growing up.

welcome to ignore. have a nice day.

#36     Mar 10, 2009
  7. does ignore mean I have one less imbecile replying to wade through?

in that case , the thread was worth it.

#37     Mar 10, 2009
  8. Who'd like to book the action from this guy. lol. you couldn't make this stuff up.

There's been a few real nut jobs on ET for years, using many diff nicks. These are the same 1 or 2 pikers posting nonsense .

#38     Mar 10, 2009
  9. gangof4

gangof4

this is a disturbing post in it's own right. you'll accept $100 to wipe someone's ass?!?:confused:

add in that your handle is 'short&naked' and, well, like i said, disturbing...

#39     Mar 10, 2009
  10. now the bashers are attacking each other. They must be confused. Like the GOE buyers.

#40     Mar 10, 2009