ok, I give up , here the sickest thing Ive ever seen MUST READ

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by stock777, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Dustin

Dustin

Since you noticed it a couple weeks ago and obviously knew it was going higher, how much have you made on it? How many shares traded?

#21     Mar 9, 2009
  2. LOL, nice call dipshit---

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=2310814

------------------------------------------------------------

That was from 2-19-09. GOE is up 500% since your short call.

Good thing I alerted everyone on that thread about your trading skills--

#22     Mar 9, 2009
  3. It's a no-float issue from CS based on a Merrill index where Merrill also happens to be the largest holder of the ETN.

What's to explain?

#23     Mar 9, 2009
  4. I see. This passes for intelligent comment?

Name one other stock that has this profile, since you seem to think this is nothing unusual.

If you're saying merrill is manipulating their own issue to 10X fair value, then you are saying that jail time is coming for someone? Is that it? Huh?

#24     Mar 9, 2009
  5. Your post has more 'alpha' as you call it and page views because you keep posting to your own thread, thus keeping it on the front page. Eight (8) of the first fifteen (15) posts are yours. That even includes you replying to some of your own posts.

What do you need explained to you? ........ More buyers than sellers. Regardless of intrinsic value. If they are willing to pay a certain amount that's their business. It trades a large percentage of it's float everyday. Does that not tell you anything?

As far as them not calling you back, well neither would I.

P.S. Nice call to short it on February 18th. Even if you nailed the high tick of that day $37.96, it's only run 300% against your call. Sharp shootin' Tex. :cool:

#25     Mar 9, 2009
  6. Sorry, red ink, I took you seriously. Clearly you're just another disgruntled mental case.

"What do you need explained to you? ........ More buyers than sellers."

lol, you're not embarrassed to post that?

as a public service I give you

[​IMG]

#26     Mar 9, 2009
  7. The float is 50,000 shares. At $12 the outstanding was worth a whopping $600,00.

Is it being manipulated, of course. If you don't like it go play somewhere else.

As far as being called a 'mental case' by you. I am honored.

#27     Mar 9, 2009
  8. You should be, that I even notice you is a greater honor than you deserve.

#28     Mar 9, 2009
  9. Before asking others for "intelligent comment", you might want to brush up on your reading skills.

Some manners would be useful, too.

Have a nice evening.

#29     Mar 9, 2009
  10. I seem to have struck a nerve. My work here is done. :D

#30     Mar 9, 2009