OK Boomer, Who’s Going to Buy Your 21 Million Homes?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by trader99, Nov 24, 2019.

1. %%
    Thats why some buy out + commute......................................................................

#41     Nov 25, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  2. Specterx

Specterx

So half of you say rental property is immoral and we're creating a generation of serfs with no prospect of ever buying property, the other half says U.S. housing prices are going to crash by half.

I guess it's encouraging that you can't both be right.

#42     Nov 25, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. %%
    IN west + mid TN; RE priced to sell,sells in 3-6 months, more or less, Nooby.
    i sold some property in 30 day,[MLS multiple list property] most likely had it accidently priced to cheap, but i gave my word LOL. FSBO[ for sale by owner ]almost always priced to hi , seldom looked at that junk.

Volkswagon put in a TN plant and REALTY sellers went berserk to upside ; not many buyers went berserk some did.LOL:D:D, :D:D:D:D:D:D

#43     Nov 25, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  4. %% Ok;
    dont forget the 3rd + 4th choice. Good idea to rent until you find a right distance from mother in law.LOL [4th]Rental can be wise while building.Most home owners dont care about trends; they simply like building equity/ Re gains + hate rent reciepts.:D:D, :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#44     Nov 25, 2019
  5. ironchef

ironchef

Plus those crazy rich Asians.

#45     Nov 25, 2019
  6. ironchef

ironchef

I am not sure there is a right distance from her.:D

#46     Nov 25, 2019
  7. ironchef

ironchef

You are telling me. Once upon a time in my younger days I was crazy enough to commute to NYC to work, every week. I lasted only 6 months. :(

#47     Nov 25, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Or both could be right? It wouldn't be the first time an industry prices themselves out of existence by asking more than the market is willing to pay, hoping to make up for diminishing demand.

#48     Nov 26, 2019
  9. %%
    I NEVER did like the REALTY ad with a ''mother in law home'' on same property LOL...……………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………..

#49     Nov 26, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob and ironchef like this.
  10. I think inheritance is a crock -and maybe 50% should go back to the state-in the UK we have so many subsidies, like health it'd be good for people to pay something back, and the kids can go have a tantrum

#50     Nov 30, 2019