Ok AMZN, you've touched $1900 three times in the last 2 weeks...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Amun Ra, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Time for your bitch ass to drop like a rock. You've already shown you can't break $1900. I want to see $1820 in the next week or two.

Billiondollartrader likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

*See GOOGL

3. S2007S

S2007S

Seems like the same few stocks are moving markets once again. Or can it be the expansion of the fed balance sheet which is suppose to touch records by april 2020. Also all the tens of billions of dollars the fed is lending overnight so that there isnt another crisis...yep, nothing but the fed propping markets day in and day out.

4. maxinger

maxinger

you counter trend trader?

In order to earn money, pressing the correct key is very important.
    Sometimes, we have to press BUY first in order to earn money.
    Sometimes, we have to press Sell first in order to earn money.
    Sometimes, we shouldn't trade at all because trend is not clear, or risk is not worth it.

You should trade what is based on the chart, not what you hope to happen.

5. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Like a triple top chart pattern? :)

6. S2007S

S2007S

I think Amazon breaks out of the triple top sending shares to new historical highs, this will set off a wave of even more buying, however amazon wont be able to sustain these highs as earnings won't be able to keep up. AWS is what propelled amazon these last 5 years or so and with that slowing and extremely high competition slowly moving in I dont see amazon sustaining these historical highs with such an inflated PE.

7. maxinger

maxinger

well. There is nothing in the world to stop it from touching it again and again,
    or break through it, or whatever.

alot of books talk about triple top and those things.
    those are written by professional writers who earn $$$ from writing.
    we are professional traders who earn $$$ from trading.

jys78 likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

This post aged like fine milk.

AMZN literally broke through $1900 15 minutes after you posted. Also, have you heard of ascending triangles??? Now 1900 is support.

9. Overnight

Overnight

Oh snap.

10. It's so hard to just follow the trend instead of trying to predict when it will turn. There is some psychological problem. I have trouble with the same thing.

#10     Jan 6, 2020