OJ, You ain't eatin' in my restaurant!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlpineTrout, May 9, 2007.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

Indeed. He's the classiest double-murderer I know of.

H

#11     May 9, 2007
  2. No, thats why the "dinner party fundraiser to find the real killer" was taking place.

Yeah, i guess a dignified exit would be far more suitable than, for example, pulling a rubber knife out of the salad and yelling "booahhAh!".

:eek:

#12     May 9, 2007
  3. Are you kidding?. Sharpton knew about this before it even happened. He'll probably be on FOX news at the crack of dawn eager to express his outrage. :p

#13     May 9, 2007
  4. Let's go easy on him guys...I mean, after all, you have to ask yourself the following questions:

Would a guilty person put out a book about how the murders would have gone down "if" it were him???

Would OJ have the picture on the back cover show him winking and crossing his fingers and toes if he were guilty??

Would OJ be the first person struck by lightning...twice...on a sunny day??

Would OJ be the person you want to see behind you in line you on judgement day as you are trying to figure out where you be headin'??

#14     May 9, 2007
  5. CREDIT TO OJ??? Is this a joke or what??? You've gotta be kidding me.

#15     May 10, 2007
  6. No need to call Sharpton, OJ's lawyer is already yelling RACISM!!! But remember, OJ hacking 2 white people to death isn't.
    [​IMG]

#16     May 10, 2007
  7. honkies,
    if the gloves dont fit, you must acquit.
    write this on the blackboard 10kx.

#17     May 10, 2007
  8. racist,
    if the gloves shrink, they will not fit.
    write this on your black panther pamphlet 10x.

#18     May 10, 2007
  9. Hellbound,

Loosen up those Jerry Curls man, they're a little too tight. :D

There's right and wrong in this world and you're just plain wrong. Don't let blind hatred for Caucasians pull you to the evil side.

#19     May 10, 2007
  10. Restarauteur Ruby is in for a heap of hassles, especially since he appears to have deep pockets.
    However, it would seem to help his case that he seated Michael Jordan soon after the murderer left.

It's too bad, since it plays into the murderer's hands in latching onto some easy bucks (assuming he wins any case).

Maybe the Goldman and Brown familes could get their hands on any monetary award since the incident occurred in Kentucky...

#20     May 10, 2007