OJ/ Coffee Random Musings

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by criveratrading, May 28, 2008.

1. ha ha love it. I love to gamble more than anything i've laid a couple dimes on games before but when I trade I fucking hate that stress so I will always cap profits. and losses as well. To each his own! GL ill look into the heating oil. do you trade currencies

#31     Jun 4, 2008
  2. Shagi

Shagi

yeh i do - nothing going on there except whipsaws all round - it means a strong directional break out is due - so im on the look out - DX M8 or DX U8 is the key

#32     Jun 4, 2008
  3. yeah It whipsaws awful man, you've gotta have a stomache to trade it. tight stops are asinine in this enviroment. Fidn the direction and ride it. Are you thinking we go up or down DX.

#33     Jun 4, 2008
  4. Shagi

Shagi

DX is in mixed mode - Im now long both Live Cattle @ 99.85 and Feeder Cattle @133.000 - major run up despite Korean comments about not buying US beef - My Coffee shorts are still in - maybe tomorrow it goes south

#34     Jun 4, 2008
  5. Shagi

Shagi

Live cattle stops 99.475

Feeder 112.600

#35     Jun 4, 2008
  6. Shagi

Shagi

hungry cows

#36     Jun 4, 2008
  7. Shagi

Shagi

more hungry cows:D

#37     Jun 4, 2008
  8. corn is the only wildcard in the equation my friend. Will it go up or down? Nobody knows? planting progress is going to be seriously hampered, and although the rains are good. They have to replant significant portions on Neb. and Iowa. We shall see. I used to know a really nice 3 legged corn fat feeder spread i'm gonna try and think of it

#38     Jun 4, 2008
  9. Shagi

Shagi

Need I say more:p

#39     Jun 4, 2008
  10. Shagi

Shagi

can you see the trees and traps in the forest:D

#40     Jun 4, 2008