Oily Tarts...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Orly Taitz Rambles, Is Yelled At By Dylan Ratigan (VIDEO)

The Huffington Post | Rachel Weiner
    First Posted: 09-18-09 11:13 AM | Updated: 09-18-09 11:50 AM

Chief 'Birther' Orly Taitz appeared on MSNBC Friday morning either to defend her increasingly derided conspiracy theories or, as she seemed to see it, to trumpet a major victory against President Obama. She and host Dylan Ratigan mostly talked past each other.

Asked about a legal complaint about President Obama's citizenship that was thrown out of court recently, Taitz ignored the question and instead began rambling about a judge in California who has agreed to hear one of her challenges. "This is a major victory!" she proclaimed.

After trying and failing to interrupt Taitz several times, Ratigan finally shouted, "Orly, Orly! This is not a monologue, Orly! Now I will let you answer, but you will let me ask you questions or you will not come on this show. OK?" Orly laughed and responded, "OK, that's a real threat." She did not seem moved and, in fact, she used the next available opportunity to begin a new speech.

Asked why she thought one judge was hearing her conspiracy theories when another had dismissed them, and why she was continuing to challenge Obama's birth certificate in the face of so much evidence, Taitz responded, "I mean, how can you lie to your viewers like this? ... Nobody in this country, not one single person, has seen a hospital birth certificate... "

Ratigan cut her off again. "The genius thing about people like you is that you like to accuse others of lying as a way to cut a boulevard so you can just blather on a bunch of lies," he said. As Taitz began to interject, he concluded, "I appreciate your attempting the conversation. I admire your passion."

Video can be seen here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/18/orly-taitz-rambles-is-yel_n_291333.html

2. Maybe instead of being a dickhead, Ratigan should have listened to what she was saying. No one has ever seen a real birth certificate. A judge has agreed to hear the case, a tremendous victory considering the opposition she has faced.

She knows she is not going to get a fair hearing on obama-TV so she certainly is not going to be intimidated by Ratigan.

3. I have not seen a real stock certificate in my life yet that does not mean I have never owned stocks. Not seeing something is not proof that something does not exist.
    Orly Taitz is delusional.

4. I have not seen a real stock certificate in my life yet that does not mean I have never owned stocks. Not seeing something is not proof that something does not exist.
    Orly Taitz is delusional.
    -----------------------------------------------

I have seen several stock certificates, only that the companies no longer existed.:D :D :D

5. Ratigan has heard Oily Tarts, and he had enough of her spewing the same crap over, and over, and over again...

This woman is a nut...

The first thing she says is that Ratigan is not being truthful...

Way to open a "conversation..."

6. Taitz, a Laguna Niguel dentist with a law degree from an online academy...

Oily Tarts, an on line law degree...

ROTFL

In light of all these and other facts, Taitz argues that Obama should be forced to release his entire hospital-birthing file, passport information and college records.

The problem is most of the above facts aren’t true.

For starters, the Pakistan “travel ban” is a complete fabrication based on zero evidence and completely contradicted by State Department records and a 1981 New York Times article. The full transcript from Obama’s grandmother shows that she never said he was born in Kenya—in fact, she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii. The law allowing foreign-born children to obtain Hawaiian COLBs didn’t exist until 20 years after Obama was born, while Obama’s published COLB says his birth information was recorded four days after his birth in 1961. And those “forensic experts” who say Obama’s document is phony? There have only been three of them: Two haven’t published their real names or any verifiable credentials (one went by the moniker “TechDude”), and the other merely said that she can’t make a determination of a document’s authenticity based solely on a JPEG.

Still, the question remains: Where’s the birth certificate? In fact, there’s an electronic billboard in Buena Park, off Interstate 5 near Beach Boulevard, asking that very question. It’s owned by World Net Daily; one of its reporters, Les Kinsolving, brought the issue up at a White House press briefing on May 27. “It’s on the Internet,” Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs chuckled. “I certainly hope by the fourth year of our administration that we’ll have dealt with this burgeoning birth controversy.”

Aside from World Net Daily, more traditional conservative media sources—not to mention politicians—have condemned the birth-certificate question as a waste of time. In January, (Right Wing) talk-show host Michael Medved classified Taitz and the other eligibility attorneys as “crazy, nutburger, demagogue, money-hungry, exploitive, irresponsible, filthy conservative imposters.” Taitz sent him a letter demanding a retraction.

Even if Obama’s long-form, original birth certificate were to be made public, though, the questions from Taitz and others wouldn’t stop. Because there’s a second argument: that there’s no way that Obama could fit the definition of a “natural-born citizen.” By turning to Swiss philosophy texts read by the Founding Fathers, citing the infamous Scott v. Sanford Supreme Court decision as precedent (which denied citizenship to former slave Dred Scott and was later overturned) and disqualifying the presidency of Chester A. Arthur, Taitz is able to claim that a baby can only be a natural-born citizen if both parents were American citizens at the time of the baby’s birth. Obama’s Kenyan father was a British subject.

While mainstream news sources such as Politifact and FactCheck.org have tried to debunk the bulk of the eligibility argument, the best place to see all the evidence is at the coterie of “anti-birther” websites that have sprung up. ObamaConspiracy.org, for example, meticulously examines each and every eligibility claim, almost wholly relying on original research and primary documents. NativeBornCitizen.wordpress.com goes through eligibility lawsuits and argues with them, point by point.

It sometimes seems as though the “anti-birther” community is just as obsessed as the people it keeps an eye on. On Politijab.com, there’s an entire forum devoted to Taitz, complete with topics such as “Orly’s Facebook Page” and “How Long Until Orly’s Breakdown?” At YesToDemocracy.com, bloggers provide regular updates on the latest birther activities, with some choice digs at the “nitrous-huffing,” “cavity creep” that is Orly Taitz.

“It’s just fascinating,” says Bob Haggard, a frequent poster on Politijab’s Orly Taitz forum. “She runs around the country doing things that amount to absolutely nothing. She tells her followers that she ‘files’ all sorts of documents, but she never files anything. She drops stuff off.”

Patrick McKinnion of Yes to Democracy puts it a different way: “There’s a certain amount of fascination with unbridled insanity, and that’s what you’re seeing with the birthers: a level of hatred that borders, if not absolutely pole-vaults, into insanity.”

http://www.ocweekly.com/2009-06-18/news/orly-taitz