Oil over $93 and gold right at $800

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Other bubbles, were? Over half the population can't even service the debt they have.

Bubbles are created thru more debt. Cheap money. Banks just can't take that risk right now.

#21     Oct 29, 2007
  2. I keep hearing the same BS since months:

- Bulls are crying (WHO IS CRYING EXACTLY??? We haven't had a 10% dip in years now, why would the bulls be crying???? The only folks crying in disbelief are the perma bears IMO)
    - No other catalyst (If rates sink and earnings expectations don't collapse equities become more attractive. Get with the program.)
    - Tired bull market (Was the bull market tired in 1996? or 1997? or 1998? or 1999?)
    - Suckers rally (It's a LOW VOLUME suckers rally LMAO)

#22     Oct 29, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Seems you just went long on Friday afternoon....

Wasnt it just last week you were short the entire market. I will continue to stay on the bearish side, however I do make trades on the long side from time to time. I sold out of QLD this morning for nearly $2.00 worth of profit....

You seem to switch from bull to bear like day turns into night.....

#23     Oct 29, 2007
  4. As I said many times before the rising oil and gold isn't inflationary. Inflation in the US remains low inspite the falling dollart. the 10 year note is still in the low 4's. There is no inflation risk at all.

One major reason why oil and other comodity prices are rising is to due demand fomr china, india, and south america.

Shorts who contonue to be mislead into thinking there is an inflation risk will continue to lose money while I kick back and reap it in on the upside.

#24     Oct 29, 2007
  5. Mvic

Mvic

We all know that at some point the music will stop but does it look like it is about to stop in the next week, month, months?

We have just had one of the nastiest credit shocks in history, the IBs posting huge losses, AAA downgraded to junk in 6 months, oil at $90+, housing getting killed and yet gloablly equities are all making new highs. The markets reaction to the news is far more important than the news itself.

#25     Oct 29, 2007
  6. LOL

There was no credit crunch or a liquidy crisis. All media hype by bears. AAA who? NO one cares about housing. Houses where I live are rising in prices with no signs of slowing. Rising oil is no big deal.

There is no bad news.

#26     Oct 29, 2007
  7. Gold up again this evening....

#27     Nov 4, 2007
  8. You're starting to sound like that Iraqi PR-officer bloke that gave the press-conferences. Smiling that everything was under control and there was no invasion.You could hear the shells exploding in the background. Same here.

#28     Nov 4, 2007
  9. Wallstreet seems to agree with me.

#29     Nov 5, 2007
  10. No..YOU agree with what wallstreet seems.. :D

#30     Nov 5, 2007