Oil near $115.00

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Aaron Copland, Apr 16, 2008.

1. mokwit

mokwit

Don't worry, be happy.

Your glorious leader George W. Antionette who you elected twice has heard that gas is gettin kinda expensive so I imagine he will do something to solve the problem. Probably he will send Paulson to negotiate with the oil producers just like he sent him to negotiate with the Chinese about their currency. Problem solved. Meanwhile Chavez is offering to lend money to the IMF...........................yes he's making a joke at their expense. The IMF forced the closure of banks and Financials that were being kept alive by the Central bank just like the Fed is doing now. The hypocrisy of this is not being lost on your "friends" in Asia.

Next:
    I heerd bread was gettin kinda expensive, but why caint the peeple just eat cake?

#11     Apr 16, 2008
  2. Yea but I can out trade you any day of the week. You wanna be creep.

#12     Apr 16, 2008
  3. You strike me as a guy who enjoys a good ass raping, I'm surprised to hear you say this :p

#13     Apr 16, 2008
  4. Fast money gets it wrong..again

#14     Apr 16, 2008
  5. Please allow me to show everyone here on ET just how utterly IGNORANT you are about the basics of economics when it comes to "Money and Capital Markets" . . .

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1829152&highlight=Fed#post1829152

Or do you have a case of amnesia ( or perhaps multiple personality disorder ) that does not allow you to remember your above post from last month asking whether or not the FED can put a "cap" on Crude prices?

:D

#15     Apr 16, 2008