oil just hit $78.10

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by markcuban, Jul 13, 2006.

1. ugly

gold 665

2. why the $2.00 afterhours pop in oil?

3. the israel/lebanon/palestine stuff is escalating fast. its so sad.
    like little stupid kids. you took my soldier so ill take 50 of you soldiers. you took my 50 soldiers. i'll blow up your airport etc...bunch of egotistical self serving selfish pricks. waste of energy and life and money.

4. This unprovoked attack from Lebanon is clearly a smokescreen for Iran. If that's true, then $80 oil will be cheap.

5. Then US will find a reason to go to war against Iran, using conspiracy theory like WMD, Iran support terrorist, and what better than helping Iran become democracy. Just like the way we help out Iraq.

6. Keene

Keene

the israel/lebanon/palestine stuff is escalating fast. its so sad.
    like little stupid kids. you took my soldier so ill take 50 of you soldiers. you took my 50 soldiers. i'll blow up your airport etc...bunch of egotistical self serving selfish pricks. waste of energy and life and money.

Nothing to do with ego and everything to do with islamic-militant facists constintly attacking everyone in the world. Isreal has been dealing with this for 55 years. I was on wall street on sept 11 and I can understand any country retaliating against being attacked. Especially a country like an Isreal or an India that are geting attacked constantly. If you were to look at the world objectively you would notice almost every conflict in the world except N korea is from Islamic-facists. Something is very wrong and I fear that this idealogy may have to be confronted in a major world war. I hope not for all our sakes.

7. oil price increased about 2% yesterday, same thing for oil futures, why in this case XLE (ETF which tracks oil stocks) dropped 1.4% ??? I guess there should be direct correlation between oil price and the price of oil company stocks, but looks like currently there is a reverse correlation...
    Alex

8. our studies are indicating that oil will be = < 70 prior to 80. yes, i know the world situation is not looking good for this projection presently. we will see.....

surf

9. it is very important to recognize that the stocks are no longer tracking the commodities. the last time gold ran up all the gold stocks ran along side - the same is not true this time.

this is truly a bearish signal - gold is one thing, but the central banks can't manipulate oil like they can gold.

10. if we break 80, panic will carry us to 100 shortly there after. this panic will carry over to gold around the same time. notice all the calls being bought for gold over 1000 recently.......

#10     Jul 14, 2006