Oil is surging ..15% rally from lows

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 28, 2008.

1. another huge day. no stopping oil. the demand is huge and supply is being cut=more upside.

#31     Jan 5, 2009
  2. lol! You said the same thing about ETFC when it was @ 1.70. You said you were short a ton. Ran to 5

#32     Jan 5, 2009
  3. lol yup! W3rd

lol

#33     Jan 5, 2009
  4. Refer to the post where he won't take the bet with me on where oil will go because he's broke/trades paper money/is 17 years old.

Stock_Trad3r is "fully vested" in Clearasil

#34     Jan 5, 2009
  5. haha that's alright. Him and I are on the same boat with this one, and I don't mind bringing a cheerleader along with me.

It's kinda fun :)

#35     Jan 5, 2009
  6. Oil 48.44 2.10 4.53

Up $9 in less than a week

gotta admit that was a good call

as for the $200 it isn't out of the question.

#36     Jan 5, 2009
  7. I have so far made $23K trading ETFC. The Stocks at $1.30:D :D :D :D

#37     Jan 5, 2009
  8. US govt starting to refill SPR after stopping this past summer. We now have our baseline of buying back in the oil mkt no matter how bearish or bullish the fundamental data. Dollar index was up +1% today, and crude rallies a couple of points in spite of this.

Crude will be the tide that lifts all boats in the commodity complex. Everything is correlating to everything in this beaten market, and energy is such a large segment of the mkts. Crude, cotton, cattle, corn, gold....blah blah blah.....all rallying.

Rally will continue while govt. steps in to prop up oil markets. It ain't Gaza, that's for damn sure.

#38     Jan 5, 2009
  9. How is it a good call? You said oil at $200... we're no where close to that. I bought HOU.to last week and I'm up 70% on it, I'm not bragging, I just take my profits because unlike you I trade real money. The bet is on the table Stock_Trad3r, you are the biggest joke on this board and every day you make predictions without backing them up makes you even more of a joke (if that's possible)

#39     Jan 5, 2009
  10. Congratulations.
    You are already DOWN 25% in just two trading days.
    SCO closed at $24.67 today!
    :eek:

#40     Jan 5, 2009