Oil Is Going To $35 Per Barrel

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by eagle488, Sep 25, 2006.

1. I saw an interview with Steve Forbes last year on CNBC where he stated that oil will go to $35 eventually.

I think he is going to be right.

2. nope.

3. The only thing he's got going for him is his name.. Nothing else. I would not place a lot of weight in is recs. My opinion of course.

4. Didn't this same jackass pump the peak oil theory about 6 months ago?

5. Bullet

Bullet

THANK YOU!!! This is the attitude we need to see on tv in order to find a bottom in crude.....cheers!

6. narballs

narballs

if oil goes to 35 that just proves the whole market is a damn circus, just a marketplace of manipulators. if the smart money wants oil to go up, all the new stories supports that theory (world is running out of oil stories every morning), then when the smart money is shorting oil, only new stories that you hear is about how much new reserve oil they have found and how little oil we have uncovered... blah.

7. sheesh, that'd be an investor's worst nightmare

Won't go below $60 though, OPEC is too ballsy

8. eagle

eagle

Then let start shorting my colleague :D. If it is true then it isn't going to happen overnight since there's a strong resistance from some OPEC members, they are the ultimate oil speculator.

9. What is all this rant about "oil is going to 100" and "oil is going to 30" crap ... why bother speculating on such far out targets ?

When the merket is moving North or South, you will see it and you'll just have to react apropriately.

Most succesful strategies do not involve try to call a way distant top or bottom, why are so many trying to do so here ? ... are any of you are attempting a buy or sell & hold strategy to 35 or 100 ? .. I should think not.

10. LT701

LT701

that's why years ago, i quit reading financial news, period

TA is far more difficult than it looks, and contains it's own deliberate fakes. But it's based on the theory that your watching what they really do with their money, rather than what they say they are on TV

#10     Oct 7, 2006