Oil Hyperinflation

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by LT701, May 20, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

I am buying a scooter; starting a vegtable garden in my back yard and just took off voice mail from my house phone....it be time to downsize

#11     May 21, 2008
  2. LT701

LT701

i definately dont mind seeing people who conspicuously guzzle gas get creamed

#12     May 21, 2008
  3. LT701

LT701

oil's up 55% in 5 months

#13     May 21, 2008
  4. LT701

LT701

nice job bernanke, you bailed out reckless bigshots and people who bought homes they couldnt afford

but you devestated old people on fixed income, and working families to do it

#14     May 21, 2008
  5. bellman

bellman

Where would oil be had the money supply been responsibly controlled over the past 7 years? My guess is around $60-$70 a barrell.

#15     May 21, 2008
  6. I control the numbers, I control your thoughts. Think as I tell you to think.

INFLATION IS UNDER CONTROL. THE FED EXPECTS INFLATION TO DECLINE.

THE FED IS ALWAYS RIGHT! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR LIVES.

#16     May 21, 2008
  7. Not me I'm going to swim against the current. I'm buying a Hummer.

I'm turning my thermo down to 70 its 90 outside right now.

I'm buying Goldman & Citi today.

#17     May 21, 2008
  8. Thats how the game is played, thanks for playing. At least George Bush could stand up in 2006 and say " MORE AMERICANS OWN A HOME NOW THAT EVER BEFORE"

ITS THE SCUM BAG POLITICAL CREEPS FAULT.

#18     May 21, 2008
  9. Bush is an asshole, but theres alot more assholes behind him pulling the strings

#19     May 22, 2008
  10. Adjusted for inflation, oil should be at 110. It passed 110, which was its "Inflation Adjusted Price".

We are no way near "HYPER-INFLATION".

And a shit load of industries are making money off this oil run.

Period.

This isn't your NASDAQ bubble.....These prices may come down after a serious spike or two, but get use to what your dealing with.

Those who are in debt, fu#$%on mortgages, fucE#$# on negitive savings are well....DOOOMED.

Get ready for the fall of the "Middle Class".

If your not "Middle Class", don't worry about it.

If your Poor, you will stay poor.

#20     May 22, 2008