Oil gonna crash today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 16, 2008.

1. gapped up much higher and selling off like a mofo

the saudis keep saying they will up production and then everyone says oil too high

could end day down 4 dollars barrel

2. S2007S

S2007S

Or it can end above $140 and keep running to the $200 level that everyone is predicting.

hmmmm

:eek:

3. [​IMG]

4. stupid arabs keep producing more oil at an increasing rate

I wish they would cut back to send oil up $10 in a day so that my stocks will go up. Rising oil is great for commodity stocks, energy stocks, materials, oil services, google, rimm, aapl, visa, and mastercard.

Falling oil is good for financials, homebuilders, transports, consumer stocks which i want nothing to do with.

5. Looks like crude is going to hang around $137 today. I don't see a selloff with the dollar weakening.

6. some mofo just dumped now

fell 1% in a 10 second interval

The problem is with the arabs producing too much. The dollar needs to weaken, but the arabs aren't helping by ramping up production.

7. Dumped right when the EUR/USD hit 1.55

8. I'm crossing my fingers that a storm destroys a few rigs. the more the better.

9. Falling off a cliff---exactly as I predicted

even when I am bearish I get it right

10. Stock i'm quite sure you are some sort of redneck, confederate flag waving racist now..Your comments about Obama are questionable enough, but now with the "arab" terms...The place where racists post on et are in the chitchat sections, you should confine your posts to that venue, people like you make me sick to my stomach.

#10     Jun 16, 2008