Oil going to fail resistance, 60% chance

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by thehangingman, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

I knew to FADE you when you demonstrated your knowledge of the word "Resistance"!

Thanks!

#11     Jan 8, 2007
  2. Heyhey. Im not thinking terminology right now. Catch me after the market closes, my brain is on overload mode and Im full of Monster.

You see that W bottom on the chart?

#12     Jan 8, 2007
  3. Here is the W-Bottom chart. Im out of here, going to get more monster...Im hoping that the uptrend will continue, but there isnt much volume on the uptrend like there was on the downtrend...

#13     Jan 8, 2007
  4. Maybe it's Capitulation?

#14     Jan 8, 2007
  5. Excellent Commentary....

Yeah....The HFs are finding out that leverage works both ways all right...

At the end of the day ..it is the worlds average consumer that matters...and this is mostly a $200 to $800 world cada mes....

.................................................................................

Way down the line...but interesting move by GM and the plug ins in most news agendas over the weekend.....GM wants to be one up on Toyota....

Looks like bottlenecks are going to be in the ...no longer included category...in the longer forecasts....

#15     Jan 8, 2007
  6. I just got back to observe the oil slick. I have now listened to both CNBC's explanation and Bloomberg's explanation of how this went down today. I can say honestly that they are both denying the truth. They tell me its about the weather, they tell me its OPEC's credibility. . .

The truth is that the big players were unloading. The reason why it didnt get under 55 is because they stopped unloading right when they saw it start to hit 55 which is the support we are all drooling over. Its evident in the chart.

Then after 12, someone was reloading. It looks like a lower volume reload so maybe retail or smaller hedge funds betting that things will get more bullish or maybe the guys who unloaded are trying to get back in at a lower price.

There is bullish news around the corner. . .but we as the limited partners in this operation only know so much. The larger players who are controlling the game can only tell us what is going on. Someone didnt want this up above 57 bucks today and they tried hard...

#16     Jan 8, 2007
  7. #17     Jan 8, 2007
  8. Thats it. I feel like Im in a submarine that has gone too deep...anyone got any ideas?

Is big money simply shorting oil now and riding the momentum down?

#18     Jan 9, 2007
  9. Ok, now the submarine is starting to go higher. Awwwww...

#19     Jan 9, 2007
  10. wave

wave

Short to 43 and back long.

#20     Jan 9, 2007