Oil Goes Sub $44!rig,chk Getting Slaughtered

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Dec 4, 2008.

1. trendo

trendo

You might be right, but don't forget that gasoline is taxed by the gallon, not by the price.

#11     Dec 4, 2008
  2. sumosam

sumosam

in europe, many are driving battery fuelled cars. this is the future...it has to do with the environment.

#12     Dec 4, 2008
  3. what ever happened to boon butt pickens plan? lol he lost a fortune.

#13     Dec 4, 2008
  4. when dsq posts on a topic, watch for the top or the bottom depending on the recent move.

Contrarian indicator dsq (the best I have seen second only to RFT's analysis): Oil is at a bottom.

:eek:

#14     Dec 4, 2008
  5. Check a chart of the USD/CAD. Our Petrodollar is already getting hammered. Exporters don't mind it, of course. It may be a blessing in some ways, but not for those of us who travel a lot.

A bit of political intrigue up here in the past few days doesn't help the dollar either.

#15     Dec 4, 2008
  6. The companies that have been there for a long time have costs per bbl much lower then $40-60. Still, I bet they're hurting.

#16     Dec 4, 2008
  7. Hey Sheldon, long time no talk.

#17     Dec 4, 2008
  8. dsq

dsq

Still cant post a screenshot of a real trade huh?Chickenshit,paper trader.Never has traded.Say hello to your boyfirend stockturd3.

#18     Dec 4, 2008
  9. DSq: I will let you some slack for some time. Learn to behave with RFT. I will keep an eye on you-- a mistep and you will not know when I will knife you.

In the meanwhile check this trade at this thread. Money is waiting for you (if you move fast):

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147036

#19     Dec 5, 2008
  10. that's because it doesn't cost $40-60 to produce crude from shale or tar sands as he claims. it's around $25-30.

they're not hurting. they're just not as profitable as back in july.

#20     Dec 5, 2008