OIL & GAS trader: How high prices will go after Iran get sanctioned

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Nana Trader, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Are you Texas Cowboy?

Have somthing to say about oil price too :confused:

#11     Jan 13, 2006
  2. Germany doens't have the moral foundation to do anything about anything concerning tryany. It gave us Hitler and is likely to give us another tyrant one day.

This visit by her was all bullshit. Bush knows he can't trust them. Germany and France both are cutting deals with Iran on the side.

The reason we had to handle Iraq alone is because the german, french and russian leaders were being bribed to stay out of it just like Iran is apt to do this time or is already doing it.

Europe is corrupt to the bone and can not be trusted.

John

#12     Jan 13, 2006
  3. toc

toc

Iran bothers Israel more than it does US or Europe. US should let Israelis fly their attack squadrons into Iraqi airstrips (secretly) and from there they can plan a quick and crippling attack on the chosen sites and fly back to either Iraq bases or to Israel. The current state of world affairs does not allow a roughe, terrorism sponsoring nations like Iran, Syria, North Korea to have nukes. US is on the right track, however it should limit its options to only ariel bombing, sending men and machines on ground would prove to be another Iraq and might even worsen Iraqi situation. Once Iran's nuke labs are bombed out it is upto its people to decide whom they want to keep in power.

Europe has traditionally been anti-Jewish so do not expect much help from Germans or French until and unless Mullahs in Iran directly threaten them.

#13     Jan 13, 2006
  4. I think your scenario is more close to reality except the last part
    (with exception to US) if US tries to invade iran with land forces

I don't think US will ever invade Iran, except for Air attack,
    and that would be done by US, not Isreal

But i see the sanction happening, and Air strikes will follow
    because of Sanction fail to have any affect

#14     Jan 13, 2006
  5. This is intersting subject you and TOC Brought up, never thought
    of it, and never heard from anyone before, may be a secret kept
    hidden by Iran that doesn't come to an Avarage iranian brain :confused:

#15     Jan 13, 2006
  6. Iran still have good relation with UK, German, franch,..
    They all have Embassy in Tehran, with UK's Big as a
    green park

Also US Oil companies have long been objecting to Bush
    policy, why they can't take part in Iran oil industry, while
    said countries are all binifting

#16     Jan 14, 2006
  7. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

All I see is Iran bumping Iraq to #3 in 2005. Perhaps this new discovery is the reason. But twice as much as Iraq? I don't think so. Do you have a link?

At any rate, >100 billion barrels of oil is sleeping on a sea of oil, and everybody knows Iran is using nuclear technology to develop the bomb.

As I've implied in the last post, whatever sanctions are placed on Iran, or whatever Iran tries to do with their oil flow, the price of oil can be stabilized by future production coming from Iraq to offset any Iranian (or other) influence that may have on the oil markets.

#17     Jan 14, 2006
  8. mhashe

mhashe

Markets worldwide will collapse. So will Bonds. Anyone want to guess why?

#18     Jan 14, 2006
  9. -There are still many undiscovered areas, because of restriction
    that applies

-Why american don't take it another way? I don't understand
    I say the reason is, Iran despite having lot of Oil, still wants to lessen it's dependency on Oil in future (Makes Iran produce less oil, not only this save iran lot of oil but drive the prices up little bit), by having power generator from uranium

Iran starting Oil exchange market soon, and they will price it in Euro, which cause more collapse in dollar and US economy

I think US is more worried about Iran economic progress than any if terror threat

#19     Jan 14, 2006
  10. #20     Jan 14, 2006